I'm In Love And Always Will Be

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all of your comments guys!! :D I'm writing a few chapters at the moment so I will either post them tonight or tommorow...but probably tonight :P.

Teaser:

Outside Beth’s house, Rhys puts his rucksack down and knocks on the door. Beth goes over to answer it.

Rhys: Hi...

Beth: You’re back

Rhys: I can’t find anywhere to stay and you said that if I couldn’t you would let me stay with you for the night.

Beth: I know what I said but i didn’t think you’d actually come back...what am I supossed to tell Tony now?

Rhys: Don’t tell him then.

:P

Well you don't have to wait long as I have just finished this chapter :P.

Just to let you guys know this will probably :P be the last chapter where Tony and Beth are breaking up or are generally not talking to each other (for now at least!)....I thought it was about time they had some happiness :lol:.

Chapter 22

Rhys is walking around looking for somewhere to stay but finally gives up and heads back to Summer Bay.

Back at Jack’s place, Tony is sitting on the couch when Jack walks in the door.

Jack: Hey dad.

Tony fails to realize that he is there.

Jack: ...dad.

Tony: Oh, sorry mate. Didn’t relaize you were there.

Jack: I noticed. Whats going on?

Jack goes to sit next to his dad.

Tony: Rhys, Beth’s ex husband showed up this evening.

Jack: Her ex husbnand?

Tony: Yeah. I can’t say that he is the most genuine person I have come across. I can’t believe he had the nerve to turn up here and ask to stay with Beth.

Jack: Wow, sounds like you had a pretty eventful night.

Tony: You could say that...I don’t want to bother you with that though.

Jack: Its no bother, anytime you need me i’m here.

They both smile

Tony: Thanks mate.

Jack: I’m going to head to bed so i’ll see you in the morning.

Tony: Night Jack.

Outside Beth’s house, Rhys puts his rucksack down and knocks on the door. Beth goes over to answer it.

Rhys: Hi...

Beth: You’re back

Rhys: I can’t find anywhere to stay and you said that if I couldn’t you would let me stay with you for the night.

Beth: I know what I said but i didn’t think you’d actually come back...what am I supossed to tell Tony now?

Rhys: Don’t tell him then.

Beth: Sorry, what did you say?

Rhys: Don’t tell him. Look think about it, if you let me stay over tonight, Tony’s not going to know is he?

Beth: I just don’t think I should lie to my finance especially as you two hate each other enough as it is.

Rhys: So you don’t want me to stay then?

Beth: No....now leave!

Rhys: I just beed to ask one more favour.

Beth: What is it now?

Rhys: I’m a bit short on cash...if you could lend me some I would pay you back and everything.

Beth: ...You better know that the only reason I am doing this is to get you off my doorstep and out of my life.

Beth opens up her purse and gives Rhys $100

Rhys: Thank you. I’ll never forget this.

Tony comes out as he hears them speaking from Jack’s place.

Rhys and Beth kiss each other on the cheek just as Tony comes along.

Tony's face falls as he sees this and immediately thinks the worst.

Beth: Tony....its not what you think

Tony: Just get out of my life!

Tony runs off back to Jack’s place as Rhys pulls Beth into a hug.

Beth: Rhys, get off me!

Beth pulls away from their hug

Beth: I can’t let Tony go, I can’t just stand here and watch my relationship with him fall apart.

Rhys: You and Tony love each other. From what I have seen just tonight he really cares about you and I know that you do too. I didn't mean to get in the way of that.

Beth: Thats why I have to tell him how much I love him.

Beth quickly walks next door to Jack’s house to see Tony

Stupid Rhys! Why did he have to come back? Now they are again fighting! Stupid stupid Rhys! :P

I hope Tony forgives Beth, but I'm sure you (yes; you, bttb-rox :D) let this happen. And If you don't let this happen... :angry: !! :D

And yes they love each other and they care about each other, just like Rhys said. That was the only moment I liked Rhys :D

Anyway, again a great chapter. Keep it coming because this is good!

Thank you Liska and Karena!! :D Rhys is gone for good now :P. I'm on summer holiday for 6 weeks!!! So I shall be updating quite a bit :P.

Chapter 23

Beth knocks on the door. Tony is sitting on the sofa and looks around to see who it is.

Beth: I know its late but can I come in?

Tony nodds

Beth walks into the living room and sits next to Tony on the sofa.

Tony: You and Rhys seemed to be pretty cosy when I came out to see you before.

Beth: It wasn’t what you think.

Tony: Well, then what was it then?

Beth: Rhys was desparate, he needed some money so I leant him some cash so that he could stay somewhere for the night. He kissed me on the cheek, thats all that happened.

Tony looks at Beth for a moment.

Beth: What?

Tony: You...

Beth: What about me?

Tony: I was just thinking how stupid i’ve been, or should I say we’ve been, ever since we broke up you know. All the pretending that we didn’t still like each other, the fights, the tears, everything else and you are still here by my side. Everyone else would have ran a mile away...but you didn’t. I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions about you and Rhys, I know you would never do that to me...you do know that I would never hurt you don’t you?

Beth looks suprised.

Beth: Of corse I do.

Tony: I’m sorry if I have ever douhted you or made you feel like I didn’t care about you. I’m in love with you Beth, and its going to stay that way as long as we both feel the same way.

They both smile.

Beth: emotionally Tony, I love you so much.

Tony touches Beth’s face and gently kisses her.

Jack looks on from outside of his bedroom and thinks how nice it is that everyone in his family is happy and madly in love.

Back at the Hunter house, Matilda is in her bedroom on her phone.

Matilda: Luc, hey its me. Sorry about phoning so late, but I think we need to hatch a plan for my mum and your dad.

Lucas: What have you got in mind?

Matilda: Come over tomorrow morning and i’ll tell you

Lucas: I’’ll be there!

Matilda: Night, love you.

Lucas: Night Mattie, I love you too.

In their separate houses they both smile and settle down for bed

At Jack’s house, Tony and Beth are still kissing.

Beth: Its late, I should be going.

Tony: Just one more kiss.

Beth: I can’t say no to that now can I?

Tony: No, you can’t

They both smile at each other before kissing once more. Jack walks into the living room and sees them.

Jack: Okie...i’ll come back later

Beth and Tony laugh while Jack has an embarrased look on his face

Tony: Its alright mate, you can come in

Jack smiles

Beth: I better go

Tony: I’ll see you tomorrow okay?

Beth: Okay...night

Beth kisses Tony on the forehead

Tony: Night sweetheart.

Beth leaves Jacks house and walks back to her house and is suprised to see Rhys has gone but is happy that he has, as she can finally get on with her life.

Archived