When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 22

Jodi stood looking over at the crash site, being told by an officer not to go any further but the more she waited the more worried she became,

“That’s my friends car I have to see if he is ok” Jodi pleaded

Mark held Indi close to him as they watched the officers search the studios, “obviously there not here, he went to Amy’s earlier!” Holly told Pc Lye.

“We need to cover all area’s but another car has gone to Miss Mathews house”

“Yeah and with how long it took for you to get here, I doubt they will be there” Tim said annoyed.

“I know you are worried but we are doing the best we can” Detective Green assured everyone.

Everyone stood praying no harm had been done to Nic or Amy,

“I can’t just stand here and do nothing!” Tim insisted before running towards his car.

“Tim wait!” Holly shouted as she ran after him.

They both got in the car and Tim sped off racing towards Amy’s house.

Kate stood with the others and saw Jon looking over at her; she looked away not being able to give him the slightest look.

Jon walked over to Kate as she asked, “Can I talk to you”

Kate acted like he hadn’t just spoken. “Please Kate just 5 minutes” Jon pleaded.

Kate reluctantly stepped away from the others, walking to the beach where Kate stopped and waited for Jon to start talking.

Nic frantically tried to untie himself but he of all people should know, handcuffs aren’t coming off without a key.

“Amy!” Nic shouted trying to get her to wake up.

It was only then that Nic saw a pin over the way from him, he started to sling his floor, trying to pull the pin back with his foot but he was just a few centimetres short of reaching it.

Jodi was shaking and was really really terrified, what if Paul was dead?

“Please you have to let me through”, She pleaded desperately but the officer was determined not to let her any further

Kate stood still looking at Jon, waiting.

“Kate I love you!”

Kate sighed as she walked away but Jon grabbed her arm and said, “Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t love me!” Jon demanded.

Bobby paced up and down the path near the beach, “I have to do something,” He shouted.

“Bobby please just calm down” Jessica said trying to make him stop.

“Jess some sick idiot sent me those pictures, they have taken Nic and Amy to get back at me!” Bobby shot at Jess.

“What do you mean?”

“Well why send them to me, Jess who ever has done this is trying to teach me a lesson”

Tim ran into Amy’s house looking around but there was no sign, “Tim!” Holly yelled scared as she looked at the blood pool near the wall.

Tim stood with Holly looking over at the blood pool when they heard the door squeak, “Get on your knee’s now!” a voice screamed from behind.

Holly couldn’t believe her eyes, a bal clavered man stood pointing a gun towards the both of them, “Where is Nic and Amy” Tim yelled.

Get on your knees now!” the gunman yelled again.

Tim gave Holly a quick glance before running towards the gunman, “BANG”

Tim instantly fell to the floor as Holly screamed out “No!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kate looked into Jon’s eyes as she said, “Of course I love you but Jodi is carrying your baby!”

It had been over an hour and Jodi hadn’t seen Paul but just as she was going to find another way to get past the police officer, she saw Paul walking slowly towards her “Paul!!!” she yelled out.

Paul looked shocked but ran over to Jodi, wrapping his arms around her and held her tightly.

“Tim stay with me, the ambulance is on its way” Holly told Tim whilst taking her jacket off and pressing it on the gunshot wound to his stomach.

Tim eyes were opening as he managed a smile, “find Nic!!!” he insisted,

“Tim no I’m staying with you, you can’t leave me”

“I’m sorry” Tim said softly.

“Tim please … I can’t loose you. I, I love, I love you” Holly said softly just before Tim lost consciousness.

Preview:

Will Tim live to tell Holly how he feels about her?

Jodi tells Jon some shocking news!

Nic is found but dead or alive?

Paulie is alright, thank the lord.

Please dont kill Tim :( Him and Holly can be together and happy

Dont hurt Niccy or Amy either :(

Jon and Kate can work things out, they love each other :wub:

Jodi better not do anything stupid with that baby <_< But she has her Paulie back :wub:

Great chapter

more please

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the LACK of updates, here's a bit of a long chapter :)

Holly frantically tried to shake Tim, trying to keep him awake but she knew he was fading fast, “Help!!!” She screamed over and over again.

It wasn’t 5 minutes until the ambulance arrived were they saw tears streaming down Holly’s face as she tried to wake Tim up. The Paramedic frantically tried to drag her away so they could help Tim but Holly was adamant that she wasn’t going to leave Tim.

Jodi was still holding Paul, the tightest she has ever held him since they were together last year. “ I love you” Jodi whispered into Paul’s ear.

Paul pulled away, looking at Jodi as he said, “I love you too”

Bobby, Mark and Rhys had been searching old warehouses and sheds for over an hour looking for Amy and Nic, “They have to be here somewhere,” Bobby said angrily searching through the bushes and looking for empty buildings.

Rhys saw something shining just a few metres into the bushes, “What’s that!” He said running over and reaching down to pick up the watch but his face suddenly turned Bobby and Mark.

Bobby took it, looking at Mark then Rhys. “It’s Nic’s because look at the writing, ‘the ‘other baker brother’ ” engraved on the back.

“Tim brought two of the same watches for Nic’s birthday last year” Mark said quietly to the others.

“But, but that must mean he is near here or has been” Mark said stating the obvious

“Over there” Bobby yelled, running over to an old house.

Bobby, Rhys and Mark raced over to the old shed screaming out for Nic and Amy, it wasn’t long until Bobby had broken into the shed and saw Nic tied to the pole at the other end, “Nic!” Bobby yelled, racing over to him, trying to wake him.

Nic was slowly coming round as Mark, Bobby and Rhys carried him from the shed but the further away from the shed they became, the weaker Nic was….

Holly hand was gripped to Tim whilst they were in the ambulance, when they arrived she still wouldn’t let go. “We can take him from here” The nurse told Holly.

Holly slowly let go of Tim’s hand, crying as he was took to theatre.

Bobby and Mark carried Nic while Rhys tried to call for an ambulance but it was useless, there was on signal.

“Damn this crap phone” Rhys shouted angrily.

“We have to get him to the hospital” Bobby yelled at Rhys while looking at Nic who was practically lifeless.

“There’s a car,” Mark shouted as he saw a car coming down the long stretched road.

“Rhys started to wave a scream out “Help” as the car was driving closer. The car was driving further towards them and started to slow down when they reached them at the side of the road.

“We need help, he needs to get to the hospital now” Bobby said frantically. Bobby and Mark placed Nic in the back of the car as the driver said, “Quick get him in”

They were all in the car and the driver quickly turned the car round, speeding back up the road towards the hospital.

Ada, Jon, Kate, Sharni and Jess was sitting in Amy’s dressing room staring at the photo’s of Amy, Nic, Holly, Tim, Jess and Sharni.

“That was such a good day, I think that was one of the best day’s out I’ve ever had with Nic and Amy”, Sharni said quietly.

“I just wish there was more we could do” Ada said upset.

“Bobby, Mark and Rhys shouldn’t be out looking as it is, you heard what Det. Green said” Pc Castle reminded them as she walked into the room.

“Is there any news?” Kate asked hurriedly.

“No… but we have officers…”

Yes we know… you have officers looking everywhere” Jon said cutting her off.

Ada reached into her handbag as she heard her phone ringing, “It’s holly”

“Holly where are you?”

“Is he ok?”

“We will be straight there” Ada said on the verge of tears as she looked at Kate.

“Tim… Tim’s been shot”

Everyone stood up not knowing what to say, they grabbed their stuff and Ran out of the studios. They jumped in the mini bus and Jon drove them to the hospital.

All the way to the hospital, everyone was quite. Tears were filling up in their eyes as they thought about Tim, first Nic and Amy now Tim. What the hell was going on?

Ada and Kate were first to get out of the car, racing in side towards the reception desk, hurriedly asking the nearest nurse about Tim, “Tim Campbell where is he?” Ada asked.

“He’s in theatre… that’s all I can say”

“Kate, Ada” Holly said crying from the bottom of the corridor.

They both ran towards her, hugging her tight, all of them crying in each other’s arms.

In had been about 30 minutes since everyone arrived at the hospital, they were all quite as they said waiting for news about Tim but still desperately waiting for news about Nic and Amy.

Kate suddenly stood up and walked down the corridor towards the exit, she couldn’t bare to wait any longer.

Jon noticed Kate start walking away, “Kate wait” he called out.

She slowly came to a stop further down the corridor and faced Jon, “I’m so scared” she told Jon before bursting into tears,

Jon immediately took her into his arm’s resting his chin slightly on her head.

“I’m here Kate, everything’s going to be alright” Jon insisted.

“You mean, everything’s going to be alright like you said me and you were” Kate said looking up at him with tears falling down her cheek.

Jon pulled Kate slightly away from him, looking deep into her beautiful eyes, “I love you more then anything in this world, I love you so much”

Kate’s eyes were locked and she couldn’t pull herself away from looking at them.

“Jon I love you too” she said deadly serious. Kate slowly moved towards Jon, kissing his lips tenderly before leaning back in his arms as she started to feel loved and protected again.

Paul and Jodi arrived at the hospital after listening to Jodi’s voicemail that Sharni had left them, telling them about Nic, Amy and Tim.

“Paul” Bobby screamed out as the driver pulled into the hospital car park.

Paul and Sharni ran over, helping Bobby, Mark and Rhys to quickly carry Nic inside.

“Help!” they all screamed out as they ran into the hospital, Dr Stevens ran towards them as Nic was put on a bed.

“Nic!” Kate said looking shocked as they saw him being wheeled past. Bobby, Rhys and Mark stood with Paul watching Nic being taken down the corridor towards the others.

“Nic!” Holly and Ada said scared.

Kate stood up holding Jon’s hand, looking at Rhys and Bobby who were covered in blood.

Bobby just fell on to the chair, exhausted and scared, he just didn’t know what to do.

Indi ran up to Mark, Frankie immediately hugged Bobby, comforting him.

In had been over 4 hours since Nic was brought in to hospital. Everyone was exhausted and just didn’t know where to turn or what to do, they just sat praying for Tim and Nic to be ok. Amy was still missing. Bobby, Mark and Rhys were trying to help the police with finding Amy but it was like she wasn’t even at the shed were they found Nic.

Holly and Ada shot up from their seats as they saw Det. Green walking towards them.

“Have, have you found Amy?” Holy asked frantically.

“We have made some progress. It seems that Cam’s killer is responsible for Amy and Nic’s kidnapping. We have found a large amount of evidence pointing to a suspect we have been watching since Cam's death”

“Who?” Jodi asked.

“I’m sorry but we can’t say any more at this point”

“So you come in here and say you know who it is but can’t tell us,” Jon shouted angrily.

“No because it could put Amy’s life in danger, we know the killer has Amy and is using her to get back at the whole cast”

Bobby stood up, “I just don’t, don’t get it”

“Mr Morley I assure you we will catch the killer,” Det Green told them.

Amy slowly started to come round, looking around the room as she winced in pain as she felt her side throbbing. She began to feel like she had been kicked in the side over and over again.

All the pain seemed to be the least of her worries as she looked up, scared as she saw…

“You…”

Preview:

The Killer is revealed but will a cast member loose their life as they try to save a friend?

Jodi and Paul make an announcement!

Who will pull through – Nic or Tim?

The Killer is revealed but will a cast member loose their life as they try to save a friend?

Jodi and Paul lmake an announcement!

Who will pull through – Nic or Tim?

Lil great update

No one can die

There getting married :P

Both :D

Update soon

P.S. Good to see you back Lucy!!!!!

A million thanks for updating Lilone. I was having withdrawal symptoms from not getting a fix of this fic.

I'm glad that they found Nic and that Amy is still alive. I especially like the cliff hanger ending - I guess you've been reading tooooooo much lately. :P:lol::blush:

I hope that you don't leave us hanging in suspense for too long. Please update when you can. :wub:

Archived