When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 20

“It’s so good to be out in the fresh air!” Nic said happily as he walked towards the studios with Amy and Holly.

“Yeah Nic we don’t want to see you back in that place” Holly said looking at Nic.

“I think Tim’s waiting for us inside” Amy said smiling.

“I just want to go and do something first but I will be in soon.” Nic told them both before walking on the path towards the beach.

“Kate” Jon yelled again as he ran after her through the studios onto the beach where Kate kept running.

She kept walking away but Jon was determined to catch up with her, “You have to let me explain!”

Kate suddenly came to a halt unable to believe that their was an explanation from all this, “How the hell can their be an explanation Jon…” Kate yelled.

“Kate please you just have to listen” Jon pleaded as he tried to stop her from walking any further.

“Jon let go off me,” Kate said angrily.

“Kate all I can say is I’m sorry, me and Jodi was a mistake. I don’t want to loose you… I wont loose you!” Jon yelled.

“Jon I don’t care…. It’s over”

“Kate I love you.” Jon said holding her tighter.

“Hey! Get off her!” Nic shouted as he walked towards Kate.

“It’s got nothing to do with you!” Jon shouted at Nic.

“Mate it’s got everything to do with me when you are harassing Kate.”

Jon reluctantly let go, giving Kate one last look before saying, “I wont give up”

Kate just looked at Nic relieved before running into his arms, tears fell down her face as Nic held her tight in his arms.

Tim sat in his dressing room, looking confused as Holly entered smiling.

“Hey, Nic should be here soon. I think he just needed a few minutes alone before coming back in the studios.”

“Okay.” Tim said unsure.

“Hey…. What’s wrong?” Holly asked worriedly.

“If I ask you something will you give me a straight answer?”

“Yeah of course.” Holly said quickly.

“Coming back to Australia was because you cheated on Paul didn’t you?”

Holly looked at Tim totally shocked.

Jon ran into the studios and headed towards Jodi’s dressing room.

“Jodi you have to tell Kate that it was a mistake” Jon pleaded.

“I can’t change how Kate feels!”

“Please I love her”

“Jon don’t you think I wish this could be different…”

“With Kate not by my side I don’t think I can be a part of the baby’s life!”

Jodi looked at Jon, “yeah that’s right… do the dirty and leave me when the responsibility kicks in!”

“I don’t want this baby as much as you do”

“You tosser” A voice said from behind Jon.

“Paul!” Jodi said relived.

“How dare you come in here and talk to her like that. Loosing Kate is your fault and your fault only now I suggest you get out of this room else I will do it for you”

“How could you even think that?” Holly said gob smacked.

“You still didn’t answer my question” Tim said clearly.

“I shouldn’t have to” Holly shot at Tim.

Nic arrived back at the house, exhausted from his long walk but what ever he was confused about was now gone, he knew that what ever happened before he had to forget. That part of him was gone…

Holly burst threw the door followed by Tim, Nic looked up as he could see the tension between them, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing” they both said quickly.

“Ok, I think I might go and see if Amy is doing anything because I don’t want to get my head bitten off by you two dogs!” Nic said trying to joke but he could see that Tim and Holly were far from impressed.

Nic had left just in time, only just shutting the door he heard Holly shouting at Tim, but Nic knew something big must have happened for them both to be so pissed off.

Jodi hugged Paul in relief, still shaking from her argument with Jon, “Thank you so much”

Paul suddenly pulled away looking at her as he handed her a letter, “What’s this?” Jodi asked confused.

Paul tried to avoid eye contact as he looked away, “Read it and everything will become clear”

Nic took a slow walk to Amy’s, still thinking about Clare and how much he misses her and how he would do anything to be with her again.

Nic made his way towards Amy’s front door but was slightly worried as he saw the door open, “Amy?” Nic called out.

He slowly walked into the house, looking around, calling out for Amy as he suddenly stopped, looking at Amy who was tied to a chair in her living room.

“Amy” Nic yelled out, running over to untie her.

Nic felt a sharp pain to his back as he dropped to his knee's giving Amy one last look before falling uncouncious.

Preview:

What the hell has happened with Amy and Nic?

Bobby gets a devastating phone call.

Will Holly reveal all?

What was in Paul’s letter to Jodi?

Erm.... There may be only a few chapters left to the fic, I don't know yet? Does anyone want me to continue writing?

You called Jon, Job :lol:

I hate Job <_<

Poor Kate.

Poor Jodi, but SuperPaulie to the rescue :wub:

Niccy and Amy :( Dont hurt them

Holly and Tim :o I cant beleive she'd cheat on her husband, i hope she didnt

Great chapter

More please

:o Poor Kate finding out!

Amy and Nic... Now this is very weird. Glad Indi is alive and well. You had me scared Lil! :lol:

Yeah, you should continue on. I thought half of this story was going to be filled with a murder mystery when you killed Cam off :P Maybe you could focus on that more? But whatever you're comfortable with.

Update soon :D

Yeah, you should continue on. I thought half of this story was going to be filled with a murder mystery when you killed Cam off :P Maybe you could focus on that more? But whatever you're comfortable with.

That will start to become more focused when someone else falls at the murderers feet!

Archived