When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 15

Ada walked straight into Kate’s dressing room, and smiled as she saw Kate fast asleep looking like she was having a good dream with the huge smile across her face.

Ada lightly touched Kate, waking her from her sleep.

“Ada” Kate said shocked as she woke up.

Kate shot up from her sleep, shocked but started to laugh as she remembered the dream she was having only a few seconds ago.

“Paul you just can’t up and leave!” Jess pleaded to Paul.

“Jess there is no reason for me to stay, I have made a mess of everything” Paul shot at her as he carried on packing.

Tim had only been out of the station for about 5 minutes when journalists all wanting that one answer hounded him as they all yelled, ‘Tim did you do it?’

Rodger drove past suddenly breaking at the end of the road, yelling for Amy, Tim, Holly and Nic to get in.

Indi and Lincoln were sitting on the beach as they watched Mark and Rhys surf, “He’s such a show off,” Indi said looking at Mark.

Lincoln smiled before he said, “That’s so cute!”

“What is?”

“Bobby and Frankie!”

Indi looked over at Bobby as he was giving Frankie a piggyback while they looked like they were having a real good time.

Jon walked into Kate’s dressing and smiled at Kate and Ada who looked mischievous.

“What are you ladies up to?” Jon said grinning.

“I was just telling Kate that I’m having a BBQ tonight!”

“Awesome how come?

“Well I don’t know Jon, it’s hot and I think we need to cheer Tim up after everything,” Ada said to them both.

Jodi sat on the bench outside the studios when she noticed Paul carrying a suitcase towards the car park, “Paul!” Jodi shouted and ran over to him, practically jumping in his arms and cried into his arms.

“Jodi what’s wrong?” Paul said hugging her tightly.

Jodi slowly wiped the tears from her face, looking at Paul as she said, “Nic’s not the dad.”

Paul pushed Jodi from his arms, shell shocked and reeling from Jodi even mentioning Nic’s name.

“Nic as in Nic bishop!” Paul said stunned.

“Yes but Paul he’s not the dad” Jodi said softly.

“You slept with Nic?”

“Paul it doesn’t matter, I don’t deserve to be a mum if I don’t know who the dad is.”

“Why do you have a suitcase?” Jodi said changing the subject.

“I am going away for a while.”

“But Paul I need you here.” Jodi pleaded

“I have to get away.” Paul said quietly

“Well I don’t want you to go.”

“Jodi I have to.” Paul told Jodi again.

“Well if you’re going I’m coming with you.” Jodi shot at Paul smiling.

Paul looked at her confused but smiled as they ran towards his car.

Nic had been in his room for a good couple of hours, Tim had just been realised and he was being very distant from everyone.

Amy and Holly stood in the kitchen talking when Nic walked from his bedroom barely even looking at him as he headed straight into the bathroom.

“I don’t know what to say to help him get through this!” Holly said upset.

“It’s so hard because nothing we say can change what has happened.”

Mark was in bed when he heard his doorbell ringing; he got up sleepy eyed as he answered the door to find a package on his front step.

Jon sat staring at Kate, smiling at her as she kept going all shy and looking away.

“What’s so funny?” Jon said grinning.

“No it’s nothing.” Kate replied shyly.

“Kate come on you can tell me!” Jon said as he walked towards her and sat down.

“It’s just….”

“Just what?” Jon said staring deep into her eyes.

As their eyes locked with one another’s, Jon cupped his hand under her chin as he leaned towards her and kissed her lips tenderly.

Kate kissed him back but after a few seconds she pulled back and looked at him as she said, “I’m so glad it’s not a dream.”

Jon looked at her confused but didn’t have too much time to think as Kate leaned forward, kissing him again.

Tim walked through his front door angrily as he threw himself on his sofa, “Why can’t they just leave me alone!”

Amy looked up as she said, “Who? The journalists?”

“There everywhere I go.” Tim said angrily.

Mark ripped open his package as he saw 3 red roses and a note that said, “My heart will always be with you, I love you so much.”

“I’m going to kill Rhys for doing this.” Mark said laughing at himself.

But just as he went to walk away with the love note, he knocked the package on to the floor and couldn’t believe it when he saw photos of himself around his house.

Nic fell back onto the wall, slowly falling down as he cried softly.

Preview:

Will Jodi ever remember who the dad is or will the dad tell Jodi about their one nightstand?

Who is stalking Mark?

Will Paul tell Jodi why he wanted to get away?

Will anyone help Nic from doing the unthinkable?

Preview:

Will Jodi ever remember who the dad is or will the dad tell Jodi about their one nightstand?

Will Paul tell Jodi why he wanted to get away?

Im so confused!

I know Pauls not the dad!!!!!!!!

But who is!!!!!!!!!

LIL Update now :)

xxxxxxx

Mark has a stalker :( Poor baby.

Poor Timmy :( SuperRodger to the rescue :D

Paulie and Jodi running off into the sunset. Now we need to know the daddy, maybe it is Paulie. He'll be like errr...Jodz, we slept together, that baby is mine, but i killed Cam, and i dont want to leave you :P I dont know why i want Paul to be the killer so bad.

Anyways, great chapter

More please

Mark has a stalker :lol: It would be funny if the stalker was Emily Perry LMAO! No? No body found that funny?

Whoever got Martha pregnant is really starting to bug me. Maybe on the night of the party she stumbeled to a sperm donating type of place and got pregnant by that.

And who killed Cam? grrr lol

Archived