When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 weeks later......

“Surprise” everyone shouted as Holly walked in to the room with Tim.

Holly looked stunned as she turned to face Tim who had the biggest grin on his face. “How could you not tell me” Holly said playfully hitting Tim.

Holly looked amazed as she saw all her friends and family in the room just looking at her but then she started laughing at the big banner that was at the back of the room, “Happy 31st Holly bris”

“Sorry but Bobby forgot the last couple of letters” Tim laughed.

Jodi and Paul sat with Indi and Jess as Paul said, “You know what... Rhys would have dragged us all up on that dance floor by now, lets go.....” Paul said grabbing the girls.

Kate was sat by the bar drinking alone when she heard someone say, “Another drink?”

She turned around and saw Nic smiling at her, “Yes but I’m buying ours”

“No can do.... It’s my round” Nic insisted as he quickly ordered the drinks and paid the bar man”

Nic took the drink over to some empty seats as Kate followed; “Look at them on the dance floor... there having a great night” Kate smiled as she watched them.

“I’m sorry to hear about you and Amy” Kate said looking at Nic.

“I guess with everything she had been through she wasn’t ready to start again with someone that she cared about because she was frightened of being hurt again” Nic confessed.

“Paul I can’t carry on dancing, I’m too tired” Jodi said trying to get off from the dance floor but was pulled back on by Holly.

Kate noticed that her and Nic were the only one’s not dancing, “come on Nic show everyone your moves” Kate said pulling Nic’s over to the dance floor.

Kate and Nic was arm in arm as they tried to walk in a straight line towards Kate’s place, “I had an awesome night tonight....” Kate mumbled.

“It’s a shame Jon wasn’t there tonight” Nic said quickly.

Kate nodded, “Yeah but he wanted to spend sometime with Rhys family in Queens”

They finally arrived at Kate’s place, “another drink Mr Bishop?”

Nic nodded, “Sure” and made his way into the house.

Nic threw himself on the sofa and Kate made her way into the kitchen looking for the drinks, “Damn it’s too high!” Kate said laughing to herself.

Nic made his way into the kitchen, tip toeing as he grabbed the bottle but as he placed the bottle on the side, his eyes were looking into Kate’s. There eyes were locked into each others, Kate’s eyes began looking at Nic’s lips then back at his eyes before Nic suddenly pulled back, “I better get going” Nic said quickly before practically running from Kate’s place.

Kate watched him leave and stood confused as she thought about what just happened.

“I’m sorry to hear about you and Amy” Kate said looking at Nic.

“I guess with everything she had been through she wasn’t ready to start again with someone that she cared about because she was frightened of being hurt again” Nic confessed.

Hang on thought Nic was sweet on Amy ????

Didnt u read that bit :P

• 4 months later...

Archived