TV theme songs

Guest ali52

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these I probably only like combined with the actual opening credits, but I'll try and keep it to just the songs

-Full House ("Everywhere you look" by Wakefield)

-Life As We Know It ("Sooner or later" by Michael Tolcher)

-Laguna Beach ("Coming clean" by Hilary Duff, I don't like the original song that much though, just the LB version)

-Home and Away

-Passions (I remember my friend and I used to sing it all the time, it's "Breathe" by Jane French)

-Step by Step (the full version, don't know who sings it, but I think it's just called "Step by step")

-That '70s show

-Friends

-Desperate Housewives

-One Tree Hill ("I don't wanna be" by Gavin DeGraw)

- The CSIs (I don't actually watch the shows, I just know the theme tunes are by the Who, and I love the Who)

- House (An altered version of "Teardrop" by Massive Attack)

- Captain Planet (Oh, those were the days...)

- That 70s Show

I know this is slightly off-topic, but there was one episode of Grey's Anatomy where they played "9 Crimes" by Damien Rice...that was pretty much my favourite use of a song in a TV show ever. I love Damien Rice and I love Grey's Anatomy...no bad.

-Passions (I remember my friend and I used to sing it all the time, it's "Breathe" by Jane French)

OMG you have no idea how much i love you right now. Ive been wanting to knwo the nameof that song ever since i started watching Passions in 2001, so its been 6yrs and ive never known. You are the best

I love:

Home and Away

Passions

The OC

Dawsons Creek

Arthur

Laguna Beach

One Tree Hill

Smallville

Thats all i can think of atm

I realised this morning how much I love the original Home and Away theme tune - the full version. I was watching "The Early Days" on Five Life this morning and they were showing the episode where *someone* (don't know who) realises that Sally has OCD. Anyway, I never saw these episodes the first time around and so I never realised how nice the old credits were. Okay, so maybe the format's a bit dated now but I love the song a hell of a lot more than the s**t we have now. There actually seemed to be more of a "story" to the song and I liked how it continued into the closing credits - I'd never actually heard those verses before.

Bring back the old theme tune!

I also love The OC's theme tune, Laguna Beach and the drum-my bit at the beginning of Eastenders.

Archived