TV theme songs

Guest ali52

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Hollyoaks theme , its brilliant!!

:o OMG Adia I loved Sunset Beach sooo much as well and is one of my all time favourite TV themes !!

Home and Away obviously I like as well especially the 2006 theme and the Simpsons theme tune is a classic!!

Yay! Another Sunset Beach watcher! Me and my mum watched it religiously back in the day. Even though at times it was quite cheesy, I think it was one of the best soap operas, like... ever! It took me like an hour to figure out the whole thing on the piano but it was worth it.

I have to add Beverly Hills 90210 and The Amazing Race to my list. For some reason, I always get tears when I hear the Amazing Race music.

I'm not sure if this counts, but on MooN TV, The Late Night Big Breakfast opening music, and The Hamsterman from Amsterdam always cracks me up.

• 1 month later...

I love the Hollyoaks theme , its brilliant!!

:o OMG Adia I loved Sunset Beach sooo much as well and is one of my all time favourite TV themes !!

Home and Away obviously I like as well especially the 2006 theme and the Simpsons theme tune is a classic!!

Yay! Another Sunset Beach watcher! Me and my mum watched it religiously back in the day. Even though at times it was quite cheesy, I think it was one of the best soap operas, like... ever! It took me like an hour to figure out the whole thing on the piano but it was worth it.

I have to add Beverly Hills 90210 and The Amazing Race to my list. For some reason, I always get tears when I hear the Amazing Race music.

I'm not sure if this counts, but on MooN TV, The Late Night Big Breakfast opening music, and The Hamsterman from Amsterdam always cracks me up.

Oh I watched it religiously as well !! I used to rush home from school to watch it !! I was only 11 :lol:

Anyway I really like the Grey's Anatomy theme song they used to use . I havent seen them air it in ages though :( It had a great beat to it .

Archived