TV theme songs

Guest ali52

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, I can almost remember the lyrics to that!! Something about "the dog ate all my homework last night" :D

But that reminds me... and I'm so ashamed of myself for not mentioning this sooner...

The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air!!!!

Will!! :o

Now this is a story, all about how my life got flipped - turned upside down,

And i'd like to take a minute,

just sit right there,

I'll tell you howI became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia,

born an' raised,

on the playground is where i spent mosta my days,

Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,

An' all shootin some B-ball outside of the school,

When a couple o' guys who were up to no good,

Started makin' trouble in my neighbourhood,

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,

She said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!'

I whistled for a cab and when i came near,

The license plate said 'Fresh',

And had dice in the mirror,

If anything I could say that this cab was rare,

But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!'

I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight,

I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home, smell ya later!'

I looked at my kingdom,

I was finally there!

To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!

:D

Also, California Dreams, and Animorphs, while I'm thinking of it :P

Zoey 101 (don't like the show, but the tune is catchy :\), The Brady Bunch, Home and Away, The OC, Seinfeld (even if it's just a tune), Family Guy, Doodlebops, Friends, The Suite life, Charmed, Dawson's creek, Hannah Montana.

I realised this morning how much I love the original Home and Away theme tune - the full version. I was watching "The Early Days" on Five Life this morning and they were showing the episode where *someone* (don't know who) realises that Sally has OCD. Anyway, I never saw these episodes the first time around and so I never realised how nice the old credits were. Okay, so maybe the format's a bit dated now but I love the song a hell of a lot more than the s**t we have now. There actually seemed to be more of a "story" to the song and I liked how it continued into the closing credits - I'd never actually heard those verses before.

Have you ever heard the real original version? Male and female...it makes a hell of a lot more sense, and is my favourite version....

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

My favourites are:

Family Guy

Home and Away

Bones (even though it's just music)

CSI (probably my favourite of all of them)

Grey's Anatomy

The Simpsons

I like the California Dreams theme song too...'Surf dudes...with attitude...' :P

All Saints theme tune is so catchy, its sticks in my head all day…it suits the show so well, they should bring it back, or at least a new rendition of it. I like The Flying Doctors theme too.

PUGWALL!!!!! How can you go past that...that show was awesome, and the theme was rockin! 'No body tells me what to do, no not to me....'. Haven’t seen it since it aired but still know the songs, everyone at school loved that show.

Archived