Sally Called! (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great! I don't want Steven to be bad, though, I liked Steven! (although I only saw him when he was older).

Don't worry too much about Steven. I like happy endings (unlike some ppl, Annette ;o) !!!)

Thanks for your lovely comments, everyone, it makes all the hard work writing worthwhile. :o)

Thanks, Annette. :o) Tho I think you're the only person reading... :o(

Good thing I have writer's block then! ;o)

You're forgetting me!! And I'm loving the whole story, with all its twists and turns. I love burrowing deep into the characters' minds, and any fan fic that allows me to do so, and yours always definitely do.

So keep on plugging away, please...

At least you're not procastinating the way I am, with this project I'm supposed to be getting off the ground ...

Edited by Sunny Girl

I was beginning to think nobody liked the mix of humour and pathos I'm hoping to go for. The trouble is, I don't plan fics, tho I do know, more or less, the line I want to end with! (That's about all I know at the moment!) I've got a couple of ideas for the next chapter, but I'm out tomorrow and too busy watching Big Brother tonight so I'll make a start on Sunday. Oh, and every single story I write, I procrastinate a lot...