Sally Called! (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

Great chapters ILM! I really liked how you described Steven's feelings and all the stuff with the fire. I love reading about that part of his character. It really gives him some depth. Everything to do with him was really well written.

:o Poor Sal!

:o The last chapter! You have me hanging. I can't wait to see it!

:)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the whole thing and it was beyond amazing! Wow... The way you described everyone, I just LOVED the whole Sally/Lance friendship, it was so sweet... You are a fantastic writer, you had me laughing out loud at times and crying at times

(which is NOT good because I am at work.)

I just read the whole thing and it was beyond amazing! Wow... The way you described everyone, I just LOVED the whole Sally/Lance friendship, it was so sweet... You are a fantastic writer, you had me laughing out loud at times and crying at times

You read it all in one go? :o That must have taken ages!!! Thanks for your lovely review. :D This is almost certainly the last fanfic I'll write so it's nice to go out knowing people liked it. :)

You read it all in one go? :o That must have taken ages!!! Thanks for your lovely review. :D This is almost certainly the last fanfic I'll write so it's nice to go out knowing people liked it. :)

I'm a very fast reader. Why is it the last?

I'm a very fast reader. Why is it the last?

Several reasons really. Not enough hits or reviews, not enough time for writing (and I need to get back to writing original fiction when I do get the time to write anyway). But mainly because I don't watch H&A very much at all now (tho I went through a brief phase of watching with the Johnny/Rocco story) and my writing isn't as good as (I think) it used to be.

• 1 year later...

Okay.I have just spent about two hours reading this story in one go and all I have to say is...wow.Well, actually I'll say a bit more than that:That was so good.Really.I've had very little experience of the original characters since I wasn't watching Home and Away at the start(poor, neglected, forgotten Lynn)but I really felt for all of them.Especially Sally, dear sweet little Sally, who you captured beautifully. Even the continuity nut in me who was pointing out the story could never have happened was told to shut up and go away because it didn't matter one jot.

I was crying at the end because I was so glad things had worked out for everyone.And it is very rare for a story to do that to me.So good.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Sally Called! (by I love music) - comments