Sally Called! (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading! Do I have to threaten you again to keep a fanfiction going? (Rock me gently)

Or maybe I should just refer you to what you said to me when I was thinking of quitting my fanfic?

See, what baffles me is that you were actually thinking of abandoning this fic...?

You've said it for me.

Your writing is of a superb quality. I really wish I had your imagination and your ability to get inside the character's heads. You are fantastic at creating emphathy for characters. I said before that I wasn't sure this fic would work because everyone knew too much about Sally's back story but you've proved me wrong. I love this story so no more talk of quitting please?

Edited by SKYKAT

Thanks for your really nice comments. To be honest, I haven't done any work at all on this for a while and I've got a few hectic days coming up but I'll try and get back to it.

Annette, what happened to your own fanfic? I was enjoying reading that!

Skykat, I think your own stories are brilliant. I'm not just saying that because of your reviews, I only ever comment on stories that I really like. And I may be okay with characters but I never know where to take them half the time and you seem to have loads of ideas.

Sunnygirl, have you ever posted any fics? Only I don't remember reading any on here.

Anyway, thanks once again. I'll see where the characters, especially Milko, take me next chapter! :D

Thanks for your really nice comments. To be honest, I haven't done any work at all on this for a while and I've got a few hectic days coming up but I'll try and get back to it.

Annette, what happened to your own fanfic? I was enjoying reading that!

Skykat, I think your own stories are brilliant. I'm not just saying that because of your reviews, I only ever comment on stories that I really like. And I may be okay with characters but I never know where to take them half the time and you seem to have loads of ideas.

Sunnygirl, have you ever posted any fics? Only I don't remember reading any on here.

Anyway, thanks once again. I'll see where the characters, especially Milko, take me next chapter! :D

I do write stories, but I haven't posted any as yet ...

I'm currently writing something that has nothing to do with Home and Away, and also getting paid to write newsletters for a company in the city.

I do write stories, but I haven't posted any as yet ...

I'm currently writing something that has nothing to do with Home and Away, and also getting paid to write newsletters for a company in the city.

Wow, I'm jealous, I'd love to have a job writing! I do original fiction too but I kind of got sidetracked by fanfiction a while back. Would love to read some of your own writing. :o)

Guilty of neglect I'm afraid, but only because my final degree exams start in 6 days. I'm planning to start writing again when its all over, if I'm still alive :)

Okay, the deal is you resume your fic and I'll resume mine. I don't have exams as an excuse, just work, social life and laziness! :o)