Sally Called! (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god ILM you've got me crying again! I love this story and it's great your bringing all the Fletcher kids in considering you knew nothing about them a few months ago! You write this really well and I'm torn between feeling emotionally drained feeling sorry for them and laughing my head off at the realistic dialogue:

whiter even than Milko had looked on the day he and Sally had had the vanilla ice-cream fight

I can just imagine the fight taking place. Your dialogue is fantastic, so realistic and you always manage to get inside children's heads...something I won't even attempt to do. Nice to see Richie and Diane making a reappearance as well! Another great chapter ILM, more soon please!

• 2 weeks later...

Great update. I find it amazing how you can really get the characters of the other foster children so right especially since you never really watched them on screen. sally's torment is eating me up and poor little Kane is so cute! Love this fic ILM please update soon.xx

Great update. I find it amazing how you can really get the characters of the other foster children so right especially since you never really watched them on screen.

I got them right??? :o Wow, thanks! The only one of the other foster kids that I am really confident with is Steven because ppl gave me lots of information about him. And someone - I think it was Annette - told me about Frank calling him Einstein and about Frank not being very academic so I was able to get a fair picture of Frank from that. I'm just guessing with the girls, I decided to make Carly the type who acts first and thinks afterwards and Lynn very confident. I've been looking up stuff about them on the net, but there isn't much apart from at BTTB (free plug! :wink: )

Thanks for your nice comments. :D

Edited by I love music

Actually in the Early Years, Lynne wasn't very confident at all; she was really shy - probably because she didn't feel as though she fit in either. She was very religious and different to the other girls on the show at the time.

Not to worry though - I'm still loving your interpretation of all the characters!

It's great! You capture the essence of Summer Bay so well!!! :P:P

Actually in the Early Years, Lynne wasn't very confident at all; she was really shy - probably because she didn't feel as though she fit in either. She was very religious and different to the other girls on the show at the time.

Not to worry. What I'll do is, I'll make Lynn over keen to impress the super confident Carly because she's flattered at having an older friend, which is why she's been neglecting Sally - and behaving out of character! :P. I'll try and use the religion bit too, I think I can.

The only thing is, was Carly very confident? :unsure: Only I read she was a rebel and came from a large family - even read about the twin!!! :P - so I'm guessing she was. If anyone can let me know, it'd be appreciated. :)