Sad Movies

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titanic *cries* I was watching this movie thing on The Hits, and the theme tune came on, I actually cried during the song watcing the little clips in it :(

Bambi, Dumbo, Lion King - I could never watch it when he died when I was younger, it was too upsetting for me! And The Fox and The Hound - one of the saddest films ever. :(

• 9 months later...

I can't help you. The only ones I can think off are already mentioned in this thread: The Lion King, Bambi, Titanic, Walk The Line, A Walk To Remember, Stepmom and My Girl. I cried the first time I saw these movies. Now I sometimes cry when I watch them but I don't always cry. It depends on my mood. :)

Oh wait. I cried when I watched the TV movie A Father's Choice with Michelle Trachtenberg.

"Finding Neverland" always makes me cry, and so does "Running Free" (my sister thinks I'm weird because I cry when I watch this). "Brokeback mountain" is also sad.

I also like "Trapped in a purple haze" and "Poster Boy", and I guess you could say they're kinda sad. "Freedom writers"... Hm, well, like Mar said that's more of a powerful movie in a way, but there are definitely sad parts.

I've still not managed to see Brokeback Mountain yet. But I do intend to. I've watched music videos of Jack and Ennis on YT though and they're sad, but that could merely be the music choice.

The one I sob at most is Jack Frost :lol::ph34r: I'm such a girl, I know. But that snowman's enough to bring anyone to tears. :angry::(:lol:

EDIT: CAL! lmao!!!

Archived