Sad Movies

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thelma and Louise. My favourite film. Its just so sad that after all the running they did, and dreaming of a better life in Mexico, they had to kill themselves by flying off a cliff in order to win against the police.

Selena: The Movie. This movie is so sad. I am crying everytime wathing this.

I agree its sad, but still one of my favourites.

I also think Thelma and Louise at the end, then Cold Mountain, Moulin Rouge, Titanic, Bobby Brokeback Mountain,World Trade Center,The Lord of the Ring: The return of the King, I always Cry at the end because I think it is so sad that it is the ending, and then I cry at allot more movie but I just post some otherwise the list would be so long.

• 1 month later...

Picnic at Hanging Rock is pretty sad, the way it's filmed and the characters emotions, and the one scene that always gets me is the one where the girls are going higher up and Edith screams and runs down the mountain - very sad. Also the way Miranda somehow knew she wouldn't come back, and Sara's emotions get me.

Others for me include -

Brokeback Mountain

Titanic

Thelma and Louise

A while ago on foxtel there was a movie on called lover boy. It was a very strang movie but it was sad :( it was about a mother who loved her little boy too much and was way to over protective of him. She wouldn't let him do normal kid stuff like even go to school! and thats all he wanted to do :( she ended up trying to kill him and herself so they could be together forever (in heaven) but the little boy ended up surviving. It was a really strange storyline, but it was quite sad

:(

• 2 months later...

the two saddest movies ive seen are;

A Walk To Remember

and Pearl Harbour

oh and Narnia lol when Aslan died I cried (in the cinemas lol) but that was a couple of years ago

oh and also Harry Potter when Cedric dies and his fathers like "no!" I cried then too :P

there is a couple i always cry in no matter what and they are

Remember The Titans-brilliant movie with Denzel Washington in it-when Gerry Bertier dies for me it was just so sad

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-again when Cedric dies-i even cried reading the book and

when Sirius dies in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that was so sad cause I liked Sirus and when Voldemort is in Harry and you see the memory of the past 4 years with Ron and Hermione that was also sad and made me cry

Archived