Sad Movies

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selena: The Movie. This movie is so sad. I am crying everytime wathing this.

Totally agree, its a very sad movie :(

I forgot about that movie. Indeed, it was a very sad movie. :( I haven't seen it in a long time. But I lost my tape. Maybe I should rent or buy the DVD. :unsure:

Selena: The Movie. This movie is so sad. I am crying everytime wathing this.

Totally agree, its a very sad movie :(

I forgot about that movie. Indeed, it was a very sad movie. :( I haven't seen it in a long time. But I lost my tape. Maybe I should rent or buy the DVD. :unsure:

This movie is one of my favorites :) I watched it a lot of times. It is very sad movie. If you like sad movies you should see Selena. This movie is based on true story.

Bambi was my first Disney film, ever. I remember getting so upset but refusing to cry. I forced myself to hold the tears in. Even to this very day it's so heart breaking.

I also watched My Girl years ago. I watched it once and never again. :(

I'm not really a big fan of sad films. I'd rather watch ones that will make me laugh. The only other sad film that I can remember watching is Armageddon. It was the first film that actually made me cry. :ph34r:

Finding Neverland - it's one of my favourite films. A lot of people under-estimate it, but I think that's because they don't really understand the story behind it.

• 3 weeks later...

Aww poor Deany. :(

I watched Crash for the first time a few weeks ago, that was sad. It felt all too depressing but everything that was happening to all the characters was sad. Probably the most emotional moment was when the black lady flipped her car and the cop that sexually assulted her was trying to free her. :(

Good movie though.

Archived