Sad Movies

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww i love watching sad movies too! lol

It may sound cliche but My Girl gets me everytime! lol And Beaches! That is such an amazing film! I am Sam often makes me cry too, and the end of Stepmom can sometimes get me a little teary eyed too! lol And i bawled when i first saw Bambi, i think it was my last year of infants, so i was like 7 and i was the first one that started to cry when we watched it one time in the school hall and i was so embarrased i pretended i had something in my eye! Im sure no one believed me! lol Also in the Fox and the Hound when the old woman let the fox go always used to make me really sad too!

There is probably more, i just can't think of any right now! If im watching something on my own like a film or documentry or one of those real life programmes on like Miracle children or whatever or tv dramas and it's the slightest bit sad im guaranteed to start crying! lol

I love Titanic, A Walk To Remember, King Kong (recent one), Mighty Joe Young, Green Street and Cruel Intentions...that's the only ones I can think of atm...they make me cry so much...At King Kong, I was so bad when the people were throwing they bottle bomb thingies with acid or whatever in them then when I realised he was alive I burst out laughing then cried when he did die...I felt so stupid :lol: But yea, sad movies.

I love Titanic, A Walk To Remember, King Kong (recent one), Mighty Joe Young, Green Street and Cruel Intentions...that's the only ones I can think of atm...they make me cry so much...At King Kong, I was so bad when the people were throwing they bottle bomb thingies with acid or whatever in them then when I realised he was alive I burst out laughing then cried when he did die...I felt so stupid :lol: But yea, sad movies.

Mighty Joe Young is so sad, i saw it when i was a kid but i remember i cried in the end.

Archived