Sad Movies

Guest rockagirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is V for Vendetta sad? :o

At the end when

V dies and Evie decides to do what he was going to do himself because she loves him, when he's in that train all laid out...

OMG it's so sad!

Oh, I completely forgot about My Girl! My housemate and I watched it a few weeks ago and we were both bawling our eyes out. I LOVE that movie. And I don't cry in the Lion King anymore, only because a few years ago I saw it on stage, and I think I used up all my Lion King related tears during that performance. It was so beautiful! Oh, I forgot Finding Neverland. I cry like a child every single time.

When Harry Met Sally (don't ask :P), Just Live Heaven, Lassie, Pearl Harbour, A Walk To Remember, A Walk To Remember, Titanic, United 93, Flight 93, World Trade Centre, A Thousand Heros, Deep Impact, Armedagon (sp), Kaleidoscope, Changes, Daddy, Once In A Lifetime and Loving Annabelle

That's all I can think off at the moment, but there is a lot more that make my cry, I cry at almost everything :(

A Walk to Remember, i just cried non-stop in that movie. Soooooo sad.

I didnt cry in The Notebook, my cousin and i ended up laughing actually, but i think that was because our little cousin was crying, and well practically the whole cinema was crying except the 2 of us :P

I loved V for Vendetta, but i didnt cry.

I dont cry in many movies :P

Finding Nemo, Bambi, Dumbo, In her shoes, titanic, The Green Mile, Armageddon, The Sisterhood of the Travelling pants, Finding Neverland, The Lion King, My Girl.

I'm stopping there, everything makes me cry

The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants *sigh* Forgot that one too. I cried so bad in that. I cried more in the movie than the book. Probably cos the movie was like right there! Oh and The Notebook. *sigh* :(

Archived