2001 Episodes on Five Life

Guest tonywilson

This is fab news :D I can't wait to see these episodes as they are from a time when I didn't watch Home and Away that much. (I deserted it slightly for a while but I'm not proud, I can admit my mistakes!) I know it's a good way off but I would really like to see 2003/2004 episodes. I hope we get that far!

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if we should get our hopes up too much though. I mean, when Five life went on air, the five website said that there would be classic episodes, only to delete it later and say it was a misprint...:unsure:.

2000 is one of my all time favourite seasons of Home and Away (excluding the Sutherlands :angry: ), so if this is true it will be a great chance to fill some of the gaps in my collection. :D

Ah this is fantastic news!! I was very dissapointed with Five Life to begin with. One of the reasons we got a digibox in our house, was because I wanted to see some of the older episodes, although I have been watching Home and Away for about 7 years and my family watched it when I was little (although I still am :P !) So I've practically grown up watching it, anyway it should be great to see some of the old characters again! :D

I’d like to see the Nash’s break-up, Nat’s affair and departure again and Vinnie and Sally’s break-up, and Gypsy and Will’s break-up (coz it involves rock throwing and hysterical screaming) and Leah’s arrival. Any of that going to be shown when they repeat?

I like how they call is ‘Classic Home and Away’. :rolleyes:

Hop[e this actually happens this time. So they intend to start literally all over again from the episode after ken's wife attacked Irene?.Look forward to this in a couple of weeks if it actually occurs this time, Be good to see Judy Nunn in it again and also if they keep it on air follow it all through to the present again

Archived