Final Destination - Summer Bay (by Reo) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to love milkshakes until i read that lmao.well done for getting rid of colleen :P no more whinging about Betty Allsop and Madge Wilkins from her, The films were 3 of my favs most films have a great original then go downhill with the actual films these 3 get better IMO i wonder if we will have a 4 off topic for a second the train scene end of FD 3 shows the door is open

well done Reo very impressed it sounds both funny and as far as possible realistic int he way Alf and Irene speak because everytime alf gets shock its either " strewth when" or " stone the flamin crows i only saw him 2 hours ago" or my personal favourite " Hogans ghost"

cant wait for more

Thanks all :D

I will be posting another chapter up in about 10 mins,Just eating my lunch..It will involve another death.

Thanks Kacie :D

LOL I had a milkshake a few days ago,Luckly I dont have them that often.

I have heard somethings about FD4 because of what happened at the end of FD3.

I think the 1st was the best,Was really great with a great storyline,great actors and not too over the top deaths. 2nd was good with aswell,But I think 3rd had the sickest deaths and one of the deaths in the 3rd is in my story,I just got done through writting it last night,Probably wont be posted until the end of tomorrow,maybe Saturday..If you have seen FD3 then you will find the scene sicker than what is written because you have the image in your head. :P

Thanks :D I tried to look up all the character sayings of people,Mainly just Alf and Irene,But i missed out Hogan's Ghost,I think I will add that one and I have the perfect place for it.

If anyone knows anymore quotes from people,Mainly Irene because I only remember 2,Then post away :D

What the flaming hell you playing at giving old Alf the rough end of the pineapple poor flaming mongrel hogans ghost what a thing to do i mean one minute his been around like a statue for 19 years then dead strike me pink!!!! lmao

irene what in blue blazes :P

In regards to the films i do hope there is a 4th one this is in fact IMO the only set of films that havent gone downhill over time like halloween there was 8 of them 8 elm streets 8 hellraisers

as for the milkshake you dont drink often lucky you i "used" to drink them regularly lol :P