Final Destination - Summer Bay (by Reo) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the size of the cans of beans they have in the diner? Huge! :P

Peter is alittle strange in this story :P

lol I watched this family guy clip a few weeks ago and it had Lois on the bed just staring at nothing and Stewie came running in and was saying 'Lois' over and over and over and over again in a annoying childs voice,Then he switched to saying 'Mum' over and over then 'Mummy' then 'Mum-ma' and aload of other things,It was very funny,I started writing Granddad a few times and i thought i would just over do it :P

What do you mean Peter is strange in this story he is strange full stop lol what detective asks the summer bay stalker to identify herself by hypnotherapy and a year later after learning his lesson work with the stalkers lover by accident and actually HELP zoe blow up a wedding and in the process be accused of being the stalker once and accused of working with her there after lmao

lol Im wondering how Peter even became a cop :P

Im also wondering how far is too far when you are joking about something,Making fun of stuff..There is obviously a line,But how do you know if you have crossed it.

Just what i wrote last night and carrying on writting now, Its really funny but I cant help but feel it may have gone too far.

Technically im over 18 (24) to be exact so as far as im concerned there is no line. If you label your story for suitable for over 18's only or whatever younger members have been warned and they cant make accusations of not knowing then if only over 18's read there is no line within reason there still has to be a reason if im making any sense, I never do so im told i just been whinged at on another forum about my grammar i fed up with defending my problems, both with learning and my tourettes syndrome. My response was close my account lol

I dont think it is a problem with age,Although maybe I should get the T rated changed to an 18..But then i often think of T meaning about 16.

Its the fact that im making a joke of something that is not really the character,But of the person they are played by..Basically its Cassie's tan,How far of a joke can you go when its on a real person.

With me i say.. If you know what the person means,whats the problem? And some people do have problems with reading and writing,I have very bad spelling,But it has improved over time..Its text talk I cant stand,As long as the person is trying and I know what they mean there isnt a problem.

I see your point sweety, yes i suppose it is treading on dangerous territory when bringing the actual actress's faults into question handle it how you see fit if you give out warnings no one can moan.

My spellings great it is just i have never known where to put full stops commas etc and someone on another board said well i wont reapeat it, Im the nicest person to know but im so used to having the urine taking out of me for my problems oh his a fruitcake etc blah blah do anything for anyone me, i said shove it next time you want computer advice ask someone who has good grammar close the account. Im me thats it im not perfect if someone dont like me or way i type i do feel sorry for them that i admittedly mess up grammar but im not changing for no one espeically rude ignorant............people

anyway im not spoiling your excellent thread because im far from someone who attension seeks just making my point.

Ask to have the story re labelled if you intend to introuduce shall we say controversial content x