Final Destination - Summer Bay (by Reo) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I havent got the story open at the moment,Im working on my other one.. Im not sure where the chapter cuts off..But I dont think this one has anything to do with his hand or pants. :P

But in the chapter or 2 after that,There is a hilarious scene involving Ric and his hand.. and Colleen.. :blink:

lol Well after this death coming up I havent written another one yet..Im not sure who is next,But alot of other funny stuff is going to happen in the middle.

lol No,I didnt go that far with things :P

Its a funny scene..But while writing it I got the feeling that Matilda was like Hermione,Lucas was like Ron and Ric was like Harry from Harry Potter,That was odd.

It had nothing to do with magic at all,Just felt like their characters mixed together.. :P

I do have a very strange image now of Ric wearing round glasses,holding a broom and having a white owl on his shoulder and slowly moving his hand down his waist. :P

I'm going to put the next chapter up in about 10mins,Just need to finish something up and then sort it all out.