Final Destination - Summer Bay (by Reo) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still writing it now,I will finish it off trying not to drag it out so much and then see what i am left with.

I was the same as you,I dont know where full stops and commars go,So my writing always lacked them..Then people said something or i would read other peoples 'perfect' writing and i started putting in commars and full stops and i think i over do them far too much. lol

I asked it to be changed to a 'A' rating.

But anyone who has seen FD3 which is a 15 rating should be fine with this..Its mainly thats its the fact that its the person rather than the character..I'll see what it is like after I have finished writing it.

Thanks Cal,Im glad you like it. :D

I'll post another chapter later which has a death of a pretty popular character,a big twist and a very funny line from Ric and probably my most favorite scene at the end..Then it maybe alittle slower in the rate i put the chapters up because its caught up to what i am writing now.

I forgot about that scene,It was a shocking one.I still think the first had the best story,It would of been good to have seen Devon Sawa in the others at some point.I would of liked it if he had survived.

Jack: [On the phone] So you are saying that if I buy 15 I get 1 free? That's a bargain. Put me down for 15 and don't forget the 1 that comes free.

Ric: And Granddad accidently beat himself to death with a tin of baked beans?

Voice: Yoo Hoo! Only me!

Everyone quickly turned around but were upset and disappointed to see..

Peter: I'm sorry

:lol: They made me laugh!

Last two chapters were great, Reo!

Update soon

Edited by laineyloo