The Royal

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, me too! :lol: I haven't seen all of today's ep - I recorded it, plus it's available on ITV catch-up - so I'll watch it sometime before tomorrow's episode.

My brother pointed out that Jonathan has something really Gordon-ish about him. Maybe it's his walk or something :lol:. Anyway, I think Andrew Scarborough (Jonathan) is lurvely! :wub:

I've got about 5 episodes of The Royal Today to catch up on! I'm still undecided as to whether I like it or not, though. Quite a few people on the official ITV forum think it should be scraped and I'm inclined to agree with them. The acting seems a bit wooden and it seems just like other hospital dramas. The 1960's Royal is fantastic, because it's in a class of its own. There's nothing on English TV on a Sunday night that's like it and that's the way it should stay in my opinion! I'll carry on watching it for now, but when March rolls in and the 'proper' version is back on, I think some people who watch The Royal Today will realize that it's not such a good show afterall. Who knows? Maybe I'll be a big fan in months to come :lol:.

From pictures, videos and spoilers I've seen, Season 7 of The Royal (this is getting confusing now :lol:...maybe I should make another thread for today's Royal!) is going to be fantastic! I can't wait for March - bring it on :D.

^ I was thinking that too, separate threads for each show as it gets a bit mixed up jumping from one to the other :lol:

I sooo can't wait for March until The Royal returns, while i am quite liking the new show, its not a patch on the original. You just can't beat the nostalgia of the 60's :lol:

^ I was thinking that too, separate threads for each show as it gets a bit mixed up jumping from one to the other :lol:

I sooo can't wait for March until The Royal returns, while i am quite liking the new show, its not a patch on the original. You just can't beat the nostalgia of the 60's :lol:

I've made a separate thread now :D.

Oh and I could not agree more. It's not a patch on the original!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived