The Royal

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Seven, get The Royal back now!!! :angry:

Tonight's episode was good I thought. I loved the Jill and Gordon scene at the end :wub:. Jill: ''Oh I do love you'' (then they hug) - cuteness!!! Poor Stella - I was shocked that she was even able to look at the guy that assaulted her, let alone think of treating him. I guess that shows you what a caring nurse she is! The scene at the end with Marion and Mike was a bit cheesy IMO, but apart from that I thought it was a good episode :D.

Loved last nights episode, from the impact of the train/car accident to finding the little girl alive and well. Credit to Amy Robbins, she is a brilliant actress. Her character Jill has a lovely and caring manner and she just has such a warmth about her that is so endearing. Thought Stella was very brave when faced with the man who attacked her, not sure i would have been. Long live The Royal :D

Credit to Amy Robbins, she is a brilliant actress. Her character Jill has a lovely and caring manner and she just has such a warmth about her that is so endearing.

She is indeed! Amy and Bob seem like such wonderful people. I've seen loads of interviews with both of them - they are both so likeable and down to earth :D.

I really couldn't have described Jill's character any differently to what you said, mrs baker. If I was in hospital I'd be more than happy to have a warm and dedicated doctor like Jill treat me - that's if she really existed, of course :P.

Does anyone know the name of the song that was used during the montage sequence? It was when they were trying to find the little girl. It was such a good tune :D.

^ Thank you again. I found another few songs that I've been looking for as well :D

I thought last night's episode was fantastic! Well, how could it not be?! - It ended on a Jill and Gordon scene :P. It was really sad when Gordon's ex-father-in-law turned up and said that he was dying :(. But it was so nice that he put aside money for Tom, Katie and Jonathan. Jill's reaction at first when she thought Jonathan was going to be left out was nice. It would have been a bit unfair if Tom and Katie had got the money and little Jonathan hadn't have received anything. And how brave was the girl who had to have her leg amputated?! I don't think I would be that brave if I had to have that done!

Oh and of course...Ken :lol:...trust him to bring some comedic value to the show!

The next episode - aka the series finale - looks good. Poor Jill, though :(.

Did anyone else enjoy last night's episode?!...

Loved last nights episode, mind you i love every one of them. My heart totally broke for that poor little girl, her mum was in a worse state than her. So much for my comments last week about sweet jill, we really saw her cranky side last night :lol:

I really tried not to read your last bit about the series finale next week, i was just getting back into it. Im totally gutted, sunday nights just won't be the same :(

Archived