The Royal

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't get to see much of an aftermath, actually. The episodes skipped straight to Gordon being fairly OK again. He was on crutches for a while and didn't work at the hospital as much, but he had a pretty miraculous recovery really.

These are just the main important things that have happened since then (I've missed out all the little not so important things!) ...

Meryl died at the beginning of series five :(. She was hit by a car. Frankie, in particular, was very upset.

Adam Carnegie took over Mr Middleditch's place.

Jill found out she was pregnant. Gordon was going through a rough patch after the car accident and Jill was quite edgy about telling him, but eventually she blurted it out. Oh and she had to deliver a baby before that, so she was pretty upset about that as well.

Dr. Goodwin and a new doctor called Joan Makori (someone on another forum spelt her name ''Joan Macaroni'' :lol:) became an item.

Nurse Catherine Deane (new character) arrived.

Jill had a baby boy called Jonathan at the end of series five.

Lizzie is still as mad as a hat!!! Not much has changed there that's worth reporting. Oh and Mr.Rose still smokes in the hospital! I don't think that will ever change :lol:.

Nurse Stella Davenport was raped.

Alun and Ken are still up to their old tricks! They still get up to their normal mischeif!

Dr. Goodwin and someone whose name escapes me (wasn't a regular cast member) fell in love. He went out to Africa. (I think it was Africa - my memory is a bit patchy on that particular storyline). He then came back and then went back again with...the someone whose name escapes me still!

Matron's niece has arrived. She sounds like trouble!

That might not make much sense, but I just thought I'd fill you in on all of the latest happenings since then!

Hehe, no worries :D. You calling me "Coco" was funny just then, because more peeps around the forum have been calling me Lauren lately (that's my real name :P).

Sister Bridgid (the nun :P) is still around. She just helps out at the hospital really.

I forgot to mention before that the woman that Dr.Goodwin went back with was pregnant - so they'll be a baby Goodwin :P. Jeff has left for good now, though. If I think of anything else I'll let you know :D. If you have any questions about Jill and Gordon, I'll be more than happy to answer those especially!...

You calling me 'Coco' was funny just then, because more peeps around the forum have been calling me Lauren, lately (that's my real name)

:blink: I didnt know that! I thought your real name was Coco. :P

Mainly cuz I dont visit here much

Thanks for being so useful :P Lol.

Oh, one last questiing for now..did that girl ever come back? tHe one that had an abortion

The Royal is back this Sunday - yay!

The rumour about Jill getting pregnant is true. She loses the baby, though

:( . Amy confirmed the bit about Jill getting pregnant, and someone on another forum said they read in a TV guide that things don't go well, causing her to lose the baby. *sniff* :(

Archived