The Royal

Guest ~Rosey~

Hey Mrs B dont knock the 60s I believe they were good times but I see what you mean about the decor mind you I dont thik people had the money to spend.

I believe Hospitals looked like that with long corridors and wards that were long one for women another for men not like to day were ward are mixed.

Patient care was the ourmost as well not like today where its all paper work this is what the Royal is all about bringing back memories to see what Hospitals were all about.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved last nights episode

Ok i know its not in the slightest bit funny, and i shouldn't laugh, but when the new head porter was blown up in the gas explosion i could not move :lol: Well he deserved it for being such a smarmy know it all. It was great to see Jill get the better of him though, when he was ordering her out to the waiting area and she asked Mr Rose to introduce her, then came the line of the night when she said she was off to do her hair and nails before afternoon surgery :P

Loved the party scenes, but can i just say that Lizzies decor gave me a blinding headache, thank goodness i didn't have to decorate a house in the sixties, and did you notice that red light shade, it looked like a salad bowl :lol:

All that aside, i'm loving the Royal more and more every week. I just wish it could air all year round :D

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one to laugh at the gas explosion! I'm sorry, but that was just so funny.

Yes, I can't say Lizzie's decor did much for me either!

Jill: Oh, Lizzie, it's really...very...st...striking.

Gordon:...It's a triumph.

Hehe!

Yep, my love of the show grows and grows every week too :D. Long live The Royal!

I can't believe The Royal's finished already it was only on for about five weeks :angry:

I know :(. As far as I know, and hoping that the people at ITV don't change their minds again, it'll back in September...

I hate the way they do this now, split the series of The Royal and Hearbeat into two parts :( You are just getting into the storyline and they cut it of, its very annoying :(

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What an emotional episode :(. Natalie and Scott did an amazing job with their scenes, as did everyone else tonight actually. Even though it was mostly sad, I loved that it was broken up with bits of humor here and there with the 'Ed' tattoo thing and the zip incident. I laughed and cried all in the same episode.

What an emotional episode, i was actually crying buckets at the end :( i just had the feeling for about the last 20 mins that Stella wasn't going to make it. I though it was so touching that Frankie chose to stay with her even though he could have got out, i'll really miss Stella, she was a great character.

I agree with you Lauren about the mix of emotions that the show brings, one minute your laughing so hard and the next the tears are spilling down your face. The zipper incident was just classic though :lol: at Mr Rose :P

Long may this wonderful show continue, it is one of the best dramas on tv and i can't believe its not won an award yet :D

Archived