Most Famous Person to go to your High School

Guest Ryan

Well, they're only famous in Norway, but here's the ones I know about:

-Brita Møystad Engseth, talkshow and tv hostess. Co-hosted Norwegian big brother a few years ago, and has her own talkshow now.

-Stig Inge Bjørnebye, soccer coach. I think he co-coaches (or did) the Norwegian A-team...

-Knut Storberget, politician, he's the minister of... laws and things like that.

And a few musicians, I don't remember any names, but I think my french teacher is the mother of one of the bandmembers of Kamelot.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm well I went to Primary school and was friends with a girl who was in the CITV show 'Woof', plus a few other things such as Harry's Mad, seems like she's just starred in something over in the USA with Bill Pullman.... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2436873/

Then there was a girl that went on to be in 'Crossroads', and also the girl that played Sarah in 'At Home with the Braithwaites'

Graham Chapman from Monty Python (Brian in 'Life of Brian'), Terri Dwyer...who I think was in Hollyoaks?...and some Liverpool player went to my Upper School

Lol well I doubt anybody that isn't Scottish knows who I'm on about, but the actress Dawn Steele went to my school - I actually knew her; she was in her final year at the Academy when I was in my first, so she was my "buddy" (how cheesy :rolleyes: )

And the Krankies also hail from my school and town, for you Scots out there :P

Archived