NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

I have seen a lot of NCIS lately. Never seen it before, always thought it was boring. But now I quite like it :)

It's a good show and I love the relation ships between Abby and Gibbs and between Kate and Tony. It's funny to watch

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Just watching season 6 episode 5 and loving the new season so far! Tony is back to his old self. Him and Ziva are dead flirty again. I love it. She’s coming out with some corkers this season, here’s my favourite

No wonder he’s keeping this case so close to his breasts. (about Fornell)

I'm not liking the new Director! I wish they'd picked a better Actor to play the part.

I'm loving season 6 so far. :D At the start of the season I didn't like the new director either but I'm getting used to him. I like the fact that Gibbs doesn't know what to make of him which IMO is how some viewers would feel about him as well.

Looking forward to episode 6.

I don't like his tone of voice when he speaks! He seems a very 2D character ATM. Maybe that will change if he's given more air time. I can't say enough how much I'm loving Tony and Ziva. I wish they'd just get it on! I know I've been saying it since season 3, but they just have to get together.

did we ever find out who that picture was Tony found on her desk?

Archived