NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

Have you heard anything about who's ill? From the episodes I've seen, Jenny, Lee and Palmer arn't in, so i'm hoping it's one of tho's. But I've only seen bit's of them so I on't know!

I can't wait till it starts again.

I wonder now that Jeanne is out of the way, something will happen between him and Ziva. :wub: I hope so.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I dont know anymore and the friend that told me all this stuff died. I know the site he got his info from..

NCIS

I just checked the dates, nothing new has been posted since my friend linked me to that.

Also found this

Its not Palmer then..

Who's Lee?

I hope its Jenny. I like her, but she is my least favorite.

Well from what I've just watched it's Jenny.

Gibbs asked Ducky who's ill and when he didn't answer Gibbs said something like, there's only one person you'd risk everything for and that's Jenny and Ducky didn't answer, but the look on his face said it all. But he hasn't confirm it yet. Well from what I've seen anyway.

Isn't Lee Palmers girlfriend?

• 3 weeks later...

NCIS is back with a brand new season starting this Sunday (18th May) at 9pm. Catch the UK Premiere episode every Sunday at 9pm. Can’t watch on a Sunday do not fear we are giving you three more chances to catch up. Catch the repeats on;

Wednesdays at 11:30pm

Fridays at 10pm

Sundays at 8pm.

This is what FX has just emailed me!

I'm looking forward to this. I can't wait to find out who's leaving! Hopefully it will be in the next few weeks as I think there's only 2 weeks left in the US. I also hope Tony and Ziva finally get together. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I can't really see it happening.

Bless ya!

I'll put it in spoiler tag just incase you change your mind!

Jenny is dying and she's also the one who gets killed! It's very sad!

Here's a little bit about the season finale if your interested.

Tony's blaming himself for her death, bless him! There's somthing fishy about the new Director. But well have to wait till next season too find out what! He's split everyone up and Gibb's has got a new team! So i hope something big happens next season to bring then all back.

Do you want me to send you a link to the episode?

I looked at it.. 1 letter at a time LOL :rolleyes:

Wow!

It was the person I thought and hoped. I do like her and it will be different, but its better her than someone else.. But she is dying and then gets killed?! Was she poisoned or something? Or was the murder unrelated to what was killing her? A new team! Im kind of not surprised by that, although Im not sure if I will like it.. It seems the shows like to shake things up, but then the characters they bring in arent liked (by me anyway).. I hope its different here.

Er.. That is tempting, but I think I will watch it all on tv. I havent seen the first episode yet lol.. Got to find a good time to watch the repeat.

Archived