NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

I don't know. I normally don't watch them as i've got them all on DVD. It was so good watching that episode again. I'm going to watch it again at 10. Wonder what the next one is, as Jenny said something about Ziva going under the covers. So I don't understand how it's Probie week, if the next one is about Ziva. I guess I'll find out in a few minutes.

EDIT: Cover Story is the next one.

Lovin' both episodes tonight. Great choice.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch them on FX,but only when there is nothing else on..There are quite a few episodes on in the week,they are repeated alot.

I will probably watch these two some other time in the week as they do seem to be on early today..

Pity Cover Story was one of the episodes,it wasnt on too long ago normally.

Ziva next.

I saw yesterdays episode,not sure if it was a new one or last weeks repeat..I don't think I usually watch them earlier in the week,usually the second half of the week when they repeat them.

But it was the one with the dead body in the taxi coming to NCIS and Gibbs as Acting director.

I really did not see that coming with that man coming out of the taxi..That was something lol

I also loved it that they bet on how long it would take Gibbs to leaves his duty as Acting Director and take on a case.

That's a new one, I'm gutted theres only one left in season 4. I'm shocked Gibbs lasted till Thursday. I would of said Tuesday. lol Did you see Ziva's face when he said I Love You to his girlfriend! Bless her, I love her so much, wish they got together.

Can't wait to see which Ziva ones they pick.

Yes! I saw her face..I cant believe I forgot about that..

Aww..Poor Ziva.. I still don't really want them to be together though,but I love that they have something between them,not sure how long that can last without something happening between them.

And did Tony call his girlfriend, (Jeanne?), something else when he said that he loved her,before hanging up the phone? When the phone rings and he see's who it is,the name on it says Jeanne but that's not what it sounded like when he said that he loved her.

And there is still the boxsets..We will always have the boxsets :P And Im sure tons of repeats on FX anyway lol.

I wonder when Series 5 will be shown.

I am thinking one of Ziva's will be the one they showed a few weeks ago with the radiation poisoning guy and maybe one with Ari.

Talking of Ari,did you notice in Dexter(Which is getting better and better) that he was in one of the episode,it doesnt look like it would of been a one off either,can't remember what else happened in that episode,but it seemed like he maybe back again.

They have to get together. and I want McGee and Abbey together as well. Both couples are so sweet.

It's because she's French, thats why it sounds different. I thought that too a few episodes ago.

I know, I've got till Oct to wait for season 4 to come out. After I've watched my boxset of Heroes might start on season 1and work my way through.

I think one of them will be under covers. But I guess we'll find out on Saturday.

I haven't watched Dexter from Sunday yet. It's on my Sky+ box, will have to watch it sometime. It's a bit better, but I'm not going to start watching season 2. He might be in that one, otherwise I havent noticed him.

I want both couples to be together,but I also dont want them to be together..Plus it would be very weird with Gibbs in the middle of it all :P

It did make me sit up and think about it and because he said 'I love you' and he wasnt sure about the whole moving in together,I thought he said someone elses name.

I havent got the boxset of Heroes,not sure when I will get it..I have the episodes taped somewhere from when it was on SciFi,but I think I will wait awhile before getting that..I want to get the series of Doctor Who..That will cost quite abit..

But there is nothing on tv these days.. H&A, NCIS and Dexter is all I really care about and soon NCIS will be gone from that list.. Times have really changed, a few years ago there were programmes on everyday that were worth watching, I used to get really annoyed because they were on at the same time, now there is nothing.

The last 2 or 3 episodes of Dexter have been great and he has stopped saying how he is unlike everyone else,which is a big bonus because it annoys me how much he did say it.

It would be fun to see Gibbs in the middle, Mind he's got his Girlfriend now, so it wouldn't be that bad.

I think he's with her because of his undercover work with Jenny. That's why he's trying not to get to involved with her. But I do really think he loves her. Which is a sham because I really want him with ziva.

Heroes isn't out in UK yet,I got mine imported from USA only cost me £32. Which I thought was really good.

I know what you mean, for me everything seems to start at the beginning of the year. Then I've got nothing till Jan again.

I'm going to see how it ends but I won't be watching amny more season's of it.

Well I think Tony really likes Jeanne and he even asked Jenny for advise..Which I loved..

Im not sure if that was in a newer episode or McGee's agent profile which I watched yesterday with Twister Sister..Good episode..

I also loved how Jenny was done talking to Abby about relationships aswell and then Abby mocked Jenny and Gibbs arguing about her letting Tony go home sick. 'The kids don't like it when mommy and daddy fight' LOL

Yeah,it's for Pre-order over here..But I still don't think I will get it for awhile..My friend is obsessed with it though lol.

TV hasnt been good in years,they do have some series programmes which do come back for there next season but that seems to all happen at once and then there is nothing after they are over.

You better hope there isnt a massive cliffhanger that will get to you want to watch the 2nd series then :P I think it will be something about maybe one of his victim's body is found..I think that is a obvious thing that is going to happen sooner or later.

Archived