NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say who my favourite is/are because I love them all..That's why I love the show..

But Ducky is so sweet with his stories,but he has a strong side to him aswell..When they were investigating a scene at the beach and Ducky went off at some Sheriff because he messed up the scene and then it was mentioned that Ducky pushed another cop of a cliff and then he replies with 'There was a river below' Gibbs: '60ft feet below!' and then again when the FBI came in on a murder case and it turns out it was the wife, it was mentioned that Gibbs and Jenny went on the run because of something Ducky did,they went with him..Can't fully remember what it was..But there is so much to Ducky.

I love the others aswell..I even love Jimmy who is often confused.

Is Jenny's secretary/the person who took a role in the team when Gibbs retired becoming apart of the team..I think its the same person(She was there when Ziva was teaching them how to throw knifes and she almost took Gibbs ear off)..I'm not really liking her.

No I don't either. Not really sure why tho, but that bit with Gibbs was funny. I love how all the character bounce off each other, if you know what I mean. Not many programme have that! I think thats why I love the show so much. I think I know which episode you mean, I may watch it later just to make sure! :P

Yeah,they do bounce off each other really well.

Ducky and Gibbs, Ducky and Abby, Abby and Gibbs, Tony and Ziva, Tony/Ziva and McGee, McGee and Abby..

The first episode I mentioned is Series 1 - Seadogs and the other is Series 4 - Smoked.

And the one where Jenny's secretary was 2 weeks ago with the undercover stuff.

I got series 3 boxset today :D

So my weekend is decided..NCIS watching and HP reading :D

I think I have only seen 2 or 3 episodes from this series,so all new.. :D

And one of my favorite episode is on Five tonight..SWAK.

^^ I love that one! It's one of my favourites too. I've just had a thought about season 4!

Tony’s girlfriend Jeanne is related some how to La Grenouille. Maybe she could be his sister or daughter and that’s why he’s dating her but keeping it quite. Also after last nights episode you can see he likes Ziva. IMO anyway! I can’t wait to find out! I’m really loving this season! I’ll be gutted when it’s over!

There is something up with her..I was reading some goofs and one was something to do with Jeanne,but I don't remember what it said or where it was..But I know there is something more to do with her.

I loved last nights episode,it was great..Good seeing a different side to Ziva..Poor McGee and his coat,he seemed to different because of it and Tony was really caring aswell..

It was a nice change of episode,although still investigating a murder it wasnt like other episodes.

I'm still watching my season 3 dvds,I am up to disk 5 of 6..So got about 7 episodes to go.

I like Tony and like it when he does show his softer side,but I don't want to see that all the time..Its best when its now and again when the time is right,so it's not over done.

Same with Ziva.

I would like to see another episode or two where whatever has happened has really effected Gibbs so he is determined to sort it all out..That's a good Gibbs lol

I think Jenny said it was something like 7 or 9 years..It clearly can't be over..They never leave it like that even if some other people are involved..They found out that the CIA were undercover there and obviously made Jenny back away,but that can't be that.

I saw last weeks episode and the

cop that was shot at the end, was he the boyfriend of Tony's girlfriend? I saw at the end that Tony was asleep and the woman was on the computer and deleted a picture of her and this man together and it looked like the cop that was shot..But I was on the computer at the time, so I'm not to sure, I will have to watch the repeat again, like everyweek because I always miss something

:P

If it was him,that would be abit of a let down,but again maybe I have missed something in the episode.

The guy that Tony was talking to was Tony's girlfriends, ex.

They broke up, but he wanted to get back together and then she said she was seeing someone else.

Archived