NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

What did everyone think of the finale of series 10? I personally didn't like it, most likely though that is because I loved the NCIS Los Angeles finale so much and also series 9 season finale was probably my favourite of them all so I didn't like it very much. I am intrigued though to find out what happened in the 4 months before the last bit and what happened to Gibbs.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually enjoyed the season 10 finale, loved the team banding together to help Gibbs & the return of Mike Franks (even if he was just there in ghost form). Can't wait to see what the season 11 premier holds, what happened with Gibbs when he had that gun trained on Tobias & of course with the rest of the team.

Not looking forward to

Cote de Pablo aka Ziva

leaving after the 2nd episode though.

:o

Ziva is leaving?

... There goes my reason for watching.

I don't have Sky so I've only just seen the Season 9 finale.

Yeah they announced it a few weeks ago. They offered her more money to stay but couldn't convince her. So she's coming back to do the 1st 2 episodes to clear up her storylines

:(

Archived