NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

Sometime last year I heard Ducky is leaving (Just leaving, not killed), but from what I've heard about season 5 it could be Tony! As long as it's not Tony, Gibbs, McGee, Ziva, Abbey or Ducky (Who's left :lol:) I'll be happy.

Hopefully it's Palmer as I don't really like him! And he wouldn't be missed.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend who is in Canada said that the last episode showed that someone went to Ducky about some illness.. So if the person leaves because of that. Its not Ducky. I hope its not Ducky, he is a great character.

Palmer I like, but not as much as the others.. But I hope its Jenny that leaves.

I can't wait for the new season too start!

Has your friend said anything about what happens with Tony and Jeanne? :)

I think I'd stop watching it if Tony, Gibb's or McGee left, so it better not be them! But you'll have to let me know if you here anything and I'll do the sae for you! :)

Well he emailed me again, didnt really say anything.. Just what he thinks. Ducky took blood from someone.. Not Gibbs. And that person could have a serious illness, which could lead to them leaving. So if the illness is the reason the person leaves, its not Gibbs or Ducky.

McGee is a good character, but out of the Agents, I think he would be the one I would choose to leave. DiNozzo and Ziva are great together.. And even though McGee does have a great relationship with DiNozzo and Ziva, its something that I could cope with losing. And Gibbs is Gibbs.. Cant lose him.

New season stars 18th May according to this. God knows how they can class that as coming soon tho, as it's about 1 months away and the trailers have been on for ages. But as least we've got a date now! From what I've seen of season 5

Tony and Jeanne arn't together, but not really sure whats happened to her

Thats 9pm on Sundays, which sucks for me because I cant watch the tv at that time and I cant watch it on the + channel because Brothers and Sisters is on at 11pm.. Lucky FX does repeat the episodes during the week aswell.. Good to know when it is back.

Still Coming Soon for Dexter.

I'll probably watch the repeat during the week if its on at a better time. Aslong as I see it lol

All the programmes I want to watch end up showing at the same time (months wise).. And I always have to hope they are never on at the same time. And then months later when the series has finished, there is never anything I want to watch lol

They do seem to release the programmes in bulk. For many months of the year I basically watch things because there is nothing else.

And then during the months they are out, I am worried that they will show at the same time lol.. But so far, so good.

Archived