NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

I dont think I have watched a full episode of NCIS since the last series.. :unsure: Apart from Twilight and SWAK on dvd a few weeks ago..

But Im watching the end half of Driven on FX.

I watch all my programmes on tv.. Dexter starts in July :D Pushing Daisies is going to end soon, Brothers and Sisters is half way through, Heroes have only just really started the 2nd series, but I think its shorter due to writers strike. My Name is Earl is having a very poor series, I watched something else instead of the new episode tonight. Doctor Who, Family Guy and American Dad and I think thats it.. It isnt actually too much, but it will be even less when all the series ends.. Not sure what I will watch then. They really need to space out some of the programmes throughout the year, that or stop cancelling so many so there are more to watch.

I have never watched a episode of Bones, is Moonlight any good?

We have Fringe and Dollhouse to look forward to.. Although they seem to confuse me to what they are actually about at the moment lol, but I love Eliza Dushku.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen loads lately, I've become an addict. I just keep thinking about different episodes and I'll hunt it out. Then I end up watching the others on the disc.

I'm going to start watching season 2 of Dexter next week. Heroes there's 11 episodes I think in season 2, I'm up to date with those, waiting till Sept till new episodes. Bones is one of my favourite programmes, you should give it a watch sometime. Moonlight is great, I love it, but it's been cancelled, I'm really gutted, as it's ends with a bit of a cliff hanger. Dollhouse looks great, i've been keeping an eye out for that.

Im really looking forward to Dexter, its been awhile since the last series ending, so the time has made me really want to see it.

I havent been a person to watch all the programmes to give them ago.. I only started watching Prison Break about 10 episodes in.. I watched Journey Man looking forward to it and it was a letdown, same with Lost, I did watch the first series, but then it was just too many questions. So I usually dont branch out and give other programmes a go. I saw the last 4 episodes of Brothers and Sisters and couldnt believe what I was missing out on. That was great.

So maybe I will see if I can watch all the new ones starting, just the first couple of episodes to see if I like them or not.

I think we must be half way through Heroes then on BBC2. I was lucky and all the programmes I watched last year havent been cancelled.. For once, usually I get into something and they end up cancelling on a cliffhanger, thats another reason why I dont give some shows a go, just incase they get cancelled.

I finally watched the first episode of the new series.. I didnt know it would be so hard to find a time when I could watch the repeat!

But it was great! I am so glad I dont look up spoilers on this show

Apart from Jenny of course lol

Spoiler for non-FX viewers..

The car exploding was really good, the rest of the team watching it on camera and then all of them there at the scene, I would of liked to have seen abit more emotion from Ziva and Gibbs though. And I loved it when Tony came back 'Hey! My car blew up this morning! Did you do that?' and then was pinned up against the wall and everyone else got their guns out.. I guess that shows the emotion of the thought of the team losing him.

Great episode.

• 1 month later...

I wont be seeing that episode until Friday.

But I loved last weeks.. I think it was last weeks, the one where they were on the ship. It had a spooky feel to it, kind of like the X-files and with Ducky being with them, I thought it was great.

I felt sorry oft he women in this weeks episode! But you could see it happening! I love the way Ziva kept looking at Tony. I really wish they'd get together. It's really bugging me tho, her first season Tony totally wanted her and she wasn't having any of it. Then he met Jeanne and broke his heart and now Ziva is interested, he doesn't seem to care. It's not fair!

Archived