NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

I dont want Ziva and Tony together,I think it would spoil the relationship they have now..It will all be different..

Same if McGee really got together with Abby..Its better with the sly flirting and everything.

^^I agree with what you said!!! :)

Things are good the way they are...if Tony and Ziva or McGee and Abby hooked up...things would change and not necessarily for the best...not just for their relationships but for the viewer as well. Things might become predictable and boring. The way it is right now...we just never know what may happen next!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Tony and Ziva you have all the sly flirting and teasing,but with Abby and McGee you have their off screen relationship and the flirting they have onscreen and the sly mention of what they get upto when not at work.

Gibbs: He sleep over your place?

Abby: Yep

Gibbs: You sleep in the coffin McGee?!

Mcgee: Coffin?! You said it was a boxed sofa-bed.

Abby: Well it is. Sort of.

Mcgee: That's why you wouldn't turn the lights on. (Sighs) Oh, I can't believe I slept in a coffin.

Abby: Not just slept.

I wouldn't like it if you actually saw their relationship onscreen..Or they were offically known as being together.

I still think something isn't right with Tony's new girlfriend. I loved the bit when he said "I don't want to live a lie" Comments like his is why I think she's got something to do with them french people! And also did you notice how they started to speech French and how he says her name in a French accent!

Yeah, but last weeks episode seemed like it ended the whole undercover thing..But Jenny didn't get a result so they could come back.

It just seemed like now that Gibbs knew about the undercover work and them finding out that one of them is CIA and they had to let them go, that that was it.

But there is something up with Tony's girlfriend and it is getting interesting..I would like it to be something different to the undercover stuff because I know what is going on with that, I want another mystery lol :P

And I'm going to watch the next episode on FX+ in 30mins..See if anything else is said about it.

I think Jenny said it was something like 7 or 9 years..It clearly can't be over..They never leave it like that even if some other people are involved..They found out that the CIA were undercover there and obviously made Jenny back away,but that can't be that.

I saw last weeks episode and the

cop that was shot at the end, was he the boyfriend of Tony's girlfriend? I saw at the end that Tony was asleep and the woman was on the computer and deleted a picture of her and this man together and it looked like the cop that was shot..But I was on the computer at the time, so I'm not to sure, I will have to watch the repeat again, like everyweek because I always miss something

:P

If it was him,that would be abit of a let down,but again maybe I have missed something in the episode.

I have to stop watching my programmes when I am on the internet..Or stop being on the internet when I am watching my programmes :P

I miss loads because of it..

It is a pity that was it,I was hoping it was something illegal and involving NCIS.

I'll watch it again on Friday along with Dexter :D

Do you watch Five's episodes aswell?

Between them they are showing Series 1,2 and 4..And the only series I havent seen is 3 lol..But Im going to get the dvd this week or next.

I have 1 and 2 and over the last 3 weeks have watch both sets twice..

I think I saw a few other the last few episodes of series 3..I sort of remember the blast that Gibbs was involved in,but that might of been series 4 and the flashbacks..

But I can't wait to get it..It will mostly be new for me and watching the reactions of the team and then Ziva's enterance.

I actually had a NCIS dream last night :P Can't fully remember what happened now,but I do remember Ducky was so Ducky like,I can't remember what he said but he was going off on one of his stories that he tells..I think I watch NCIS too much :P

I love Ziva and Tony together,always fighting..It was the same with Kate but Ziva seems to give more back that Kate did,plus Ziva not knowing certain phrases and getting things mixed up and Tony correcting her and she isn't phased by it.

Archived