Because You Loved Me (by beckyboo) - comments

HeavenForbid

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Rach I no this looks scary from were you are. But seriously go any slower and this child will be born on this floor, and I really don’t want my child born on this floor!” she said

Lol, can't believe I havent posted a comment yet, this is awesome and the quote above really captured Martha for me :) only one chapter left aye :( update soon

Tony's such a legend :lol: What a classic remark!

Finally got the chance to catch up with this fic! I had actually read the updates earlier on today, but didn't get chance to comment because my sister's damn laptop died on me :angry: Damn technology!

I'm so glad Ava is ok *wipes brow in relief*. Corey is just a nasty piece of work; hope he rots in jail like he has been doing in the show :)

Aww, not many chapters to go now...Jacky had better get a move on, if he knows whats good for him, he'll get there in time for the birth. I want it to be a boy. A baby boy Holden would just be the sweetest :wub: It would definately complete the family!

Looking forward to the next update already!