Forum Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This isn't really a forum change but I really wasn't sure where to put it and it seemed a bit stupid to open a thread about it so I'll post in here but if anyone has any better ideas where to put it please feel free to ask a mod to move it!

For those who don't already know I was involved in a serious acident a few weeks ago and I've broken my back. I've had surgery to repair a fractured vertebrae and two compressed ones but fortunately my spinal cord is undamaged. I've been in hospital for three weeks and its likely I'll be in a while longer. I should be okay to walk again but uits going to take some time.

The reason I'm posting is that while I'm recovering I don't feel its fair for me to act as a moderator. If I come across anything I might deal with it but I'd hate for people to rely on me or PM me with problems when I really can't guarantee I'll be able to help. I'm signed on using a hospital PC but its a dodgy keyboard so my spag is likely to leave a lot to be desired, not good for a mod but i hope you'll all excuse me for the time being. I'm also in quite a bit of pain and on lots of drugs but mainly I'm bored so if anyone feels like PMing me, It'll give me something to do.

I'm not looking for pity or anything I just thought people deserved an explanation as to why I'm not active and why my spag isn't good. Thanks. x

Archived