Forum Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the new skin. It feels like a more depressing version of the default blue... and the red highlights are creeping me out... What happened to the idea of warm sandy beaches :(? And on that note, I miss the old banner as well. It was pretty...

On the other hand, I'm glad that the Librarians have an official FAQ thread. I feel special :P

The password was put there so that people from the UK/NZ and all other countries don't have to see spoilers in a topic title. We have asked people in the past to not put spoilers in the actual topic title but to no avail, hence why we've now done it like this :)

Lovin' it all, apart from new banner. I miss the old one as it reminds me more of HAA. I like that they are more avatars to choose from. The vault idea is great! I also love the way we have 2 different thread's, the first for the fanfic's and the second of the comment, it will save a lot of time searching for other chapters.

Cheers to everyone involved. :)

Archived