Forum Changes

Guest Chris J

I guess technically I should have announced it but the role is really a more behind the scenes one with regards to who does what where. You can still contact the whole moderating team for anything regarding any forum but any work needing done in a specific forum, any changes etc will be the responsibility of the person named on the forum. In the case of librarians and contributors named on forums this does give them moderating powers in their forums but any decisions regarding member warnings etc will still be done after discussion with the mods and probably by the mods.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've probably noticed that I haven't changed my posting style to reflect my new "mod" position in the Aus forum. I just want to assure everyone that this shouldn't change a thing in how you reply to me. If you don't like what I'm saying, by all means, disagree as always :P. The way I see it, if it's not a board issue (spoilers, spag, off topic, abuse, etc) then it's not something that should change our interactions. And do feel free to PM me with anything you've got a problem with, even if it's me! I do sometimes get people offiside (duh) but I don't want anyone thinking that they can't bring it up with me. Although from recent experiences, it may be wiser to do that via PM :P

Archived