Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Bound by fear, rescued by love

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike, Sophie, Georgie, Meggy, Sammy, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff,

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Will deal with Mental Health issues...

Summary: Set in the years between The Darkness and Remembrance of Time.

Ella and Roman are beginning to recover after the events of what happened to them in The Darkness but then something else comes along and knocks them off their feet. It wasn't a person they could fight but an illness. Only time and paitence can make this right again.

Story Title: Postcards from Hawaii (Sequel to Missing Heart)

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

Any warnings: Will warn at the beginning of each chapter if necessary

Summary:

It is six months after the events of Missing Heart. Roman and Ella are divorced and living separate lives. Both have moved on. But what happens if something draws you back to the other person. If in spite of everything you just can't turn away from them.

**Do not read the summary if you do not wish to know the ending of Missing Heart **

Story Title: Ghost Sight (Sequel to Postcards from Hawaii)

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

Summary: Roman lost his sight once before. it made him cherish every single time he saw his wife or kids but when something out of his past turns up in Summer Bay he falls once more into darkness. Determined to cope alone he shuts everyone out, including Ella. How can they get through this? And what is the secret he's not saying....

Tele, are you going to write these one at a time or write "bound by fear, rescued by love" at the same time as "postcards from Hawaii". I just want to read them all now and not have to wait for them. Please put finish missing heart soon so that you can put one of these up soon. Sarah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Bound by fear, rescued by love

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike, Sophie, Georgie, Meggy, Sammy, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff,

Any warnings: Will deal with Mental Health issues...

Summary: Set in the years between The Darkness and Remembrance of Time.

Ella and Roman are beginning to recover after the events of what happened to them in The Darkness but then something else comes along and knocks them off their feet. It wasn't a person they could fight but an illness. Only time and paitence can make this right again.

Story Title: Postcards from Hawaii (Sequel to Missing Heart)

Summary:

It is six months after the events of Missing Heart. Roman and Ella are divorced and living separate lives. Both have moved on. But what happens if something draws you back to the other person. If in spite of everything you just can't turn away from them.

**Do not read the summary if you do not wish to know the ending of Missing Heart **

Story Title: Ghost Sight (Sequel to Postcards from Hawaii)

Summary: Roman lost his sight once before. it made him cherish every single time he saw his wife or kids but when something out of his past turns up in Summer Bay he falls once more into darkness. Determined to cope alone he shuts everyone out, including Ella. How can they get through this? And what is the secret he's not saying....

Tele, are you going to write these one at a time or write "bound by fear, rescued by love" at the same time as "postcards from Hawaii". I just want to read them all now and not have to wait for them. Please put finish missing heart soon so that you can put one of these up soon. Sarah

Good Grief!!! So you want me to finish MH and write two at the same time???

In response to:

I am being ungrateful, I am so excited with the possibility of 3 new fan fictions about Roman and Ella. I am just so happy that you have continued the stories for so long without it becoming repetitive. Thank you Sarah

In response to:

I am being ungrateful, I am so excited with the possibility of 3 new fan fictions about Roman and Ella. I am just so happy that you have continued the stories for so long without it becoming repetitive. Thank you Sarah

You do know that they have to end some time don't you.... there are only so many plots out there I can come up with...

In response to:

You do know that they have to end some time don't you.... there are only so many plots out there I can come up with...

We can live in denial till then.. :P

Er, Rola will end?

Excuse me, Tele, but actually ... it can't ... what am I going to do with my life when it has ended?

Besides re-read them all again and again and again ...

It can't end because it's Rola :wub: :wub: :wub: We love them!

The only way it could ever end is if ... and you wouldn't do it because I will hunt you down ... if you kill them both ...

And we all know you wouldn't do that ... :unsure:

Er, Rola will end?

Excuse me, Tele, but actually ... it can't ... what am I going to do with my life when it has ended?

Besides re-read them all again and again and again ...

It can't end because it's Rola :wub: :wub: :wub: We love them!

The only way it could ever end is if ... and you wouldn't do it because I will hunt you down ... if you kill them both ...

And we all know you wouldn't do that ... :unsure:

Kill them... both?? erm..... <grins> well it could work...

They both could die from old age :lol:

That isn't funny... really not funny ...'specially as I've just had a birthday and I had the mental image of still writing Rola when I was 60....

Archived