Stuart2006

Story Title: Bound by blood

Type of story: Med/Long fic (undecided)

Main characters: Brax, Casey, Annie, Ruby, Charlie and others

BTTB rating: G (SC)

Genre: General

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Will warn before chapter when necessary

Summary: Two people are bound by a connection they never know they had, until it all comes out in the open.

Anyone interested in reading this?

I'm interested in reading it :)

I look forward to you posting it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been working on a new fic atm. It won't be posted for a while but I thought I'd post the name and stuff to see if anyone would like to read it x

Story Title: Need you now

Type of story: Long fic

Main characters: Charlie, Bianca and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Does story include spoilers: Nope

Summary: Charlie's life is thrown upside down as she hears about the attack on her best-friend at the B&S Ball. Will she be able to help Bianca through using her own experience or will Charlie's past come back to haunt her affecting everything in her life now.

I've been working on a new fic atm. It won't be posted for a while but I thought I'd post the name and stuff to see if anyone would like to read it x

Summary: Charlie's life is thrown upside down as she hears about the attack on her best-friend at the B&S Ball. Will she be able to help Bianca through using her own experience or will Charlie's past come back to haunt her affecting everything in her life now.

I love a good Charlie story, and adding Bianca into the mix is always a winner in my book.

Can't wait to read it when its posted :)

Story Title: Bound by blood

Type of story: Med/Long fic (undecided)

Main characters: Brax, Casey, Annie, Ruby, Charlie and others

BTTB rating: G (SC)

Summary: Two people are bound by a connection they never know they had, until it all comes out in the open.

The first chapter of this will be posted shortly...

Ohhh interesting!! Can't wait to read it :D

This fic sounds amazing!

I really hope you post it.

I'd be interested in reading it, definitely.

Great Idea.

I was only just thinking the other day that Charlie should do that in the actual show, so I am definitely looking forward to reading this when you do post it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I said I wasn't going to do this but then my brain started going "Hmm, what would happen if I did?", so I thought I'd suggest it.

Story Title: The Honeymoon's Over *Sequel to Where the Heart Lies*

Type of story: Probably long fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Ruby, Indigo, Xavier, Dexter, April, Ric, Matilda, Nicole, Casey and others

BTTB rating: Probably A

Genre: Romance/Drama

Any warnings: There'll be some sexual content plus some death

Summary: When two couples return to Summer Bay, it's the start of a series of relationship traumas that see everyone's lives change.

Opinions?

Archived