Lauren's Avatars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks, Zetti, Lesley, Jen, Sarah, moniqueee, homeandawayxoxo, QA and Barbara - my loyal fans and critics :P.

This is a very mixed bag colouring-wise, so please feel free to say what you think :D...

b8a1d680.jpgff809758.jpg2e2a84b3.jpg383a4641.jpg902901c0.jpgadff427c.jpg60366fe7.jpg76353dfd.jpg100310a2.jpg9cd5bd96.jpg299b8640.jpg1b7a194a.jpg

I like all of them Lauren, great colouring on them!

Yeah I love the Alf one !!

The older Martha ones are good too :D

I like your experimentations with colourings in your icons. Never a dull moment in the colouring department. :P

I'm happy to see an Alf icon amongst your creations - good to see some Tasha, early Martha and Kit icons. Great clarity and cropping too. :D

Wowee. I don't think I've ever had so many comments on one batch of icons. Thanks a lot, guys! :D

I like the colouring on #2, 4 and 6. I also like the cropping on #7 and 8 but personally think the colouring is maybe a smidge too yellow. Just my opinion though :P. Keep up the great icons!

Thanks for your opinion, Jen :D. I appreciate it.

Please may I use one of your avs?

Yep - as long as you credit :). Thanks.

More icons on their way soon (that usually means a day or so :P)...

Archived