Lauren's Avatars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that you are slowly on the mend with your recovery and feeling better each day. :D

That's very kind. Thank you :D.

My pleasure Lauren. :D

My first icons of 2009!...

b47b6015.jpg26b448bd.jpgea3b19b6.jpg

Amazing creations Lauren - the above ones are my favourites. Wonderful use of lighting, colourings and zooming in on facial expressions. :D

Wow. Thanks for the amazing comments, everyone. I'm so pleased you like the colouring and croppings on my creations. Your comments really are helpful and I'm forever appreciative and grateful that you come on here and consistently take a look at my stuff. Thank you xxx

They're great Lauren & a very, very belated congrats on the new mod position. :P

Hehe. Thanks! It's scary...but I'm just about coping :P.

I've been experimenting something cronic with these, but I am quite pleased with them now. If I do say so myself :P.

072ea2d0.jpg84770d18.jpg2c39d3cf.jpg27eb3b45.jpg0a57f8ac.jpg2bf29528.jpg540b58e2.jpg8a8efd24.jpg

I'd be quite interested to know if you guys have a favourite between the 3rd and 4th ones and also the 5th and 6th ones. They're very similar but there is a difference there.

Archived