Lauren's Avatars

Guest bttb-rox!

Gorgeous Rachel Gordon (Jazz) icons Lauren. She is very photogenic and truly natural with her poses. I've been having Rachel Gordon withdrawal symptoms lately so I've been rewatching old episodes of Blue Heelers - might also do some rewatching of old HAA eps too as I'm missing seeing her facial expressions light up our screens. At least your icons have reminded me of them.

Well captured icons with great facial expressions, croppings and colourings. I personally like icons with colour so my faves from the choices you have mentioned are the 5th icon but I'm torn between the 3rd and 4th icon as they are both special in their own unique way colour wise. :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be quite interested to know if you guys have a favourite between the 3rd and 4th ones and also the 5th and 6th ones. They're very similar but there is a difference there.

I prefer the 4th and the 5th ones. They're my favourites. I also love the 2nd one. Great icons! :D

Aww. Thanks, guys! I miss Rachel too - there's something really endearing about her :D. If you haven't already seen them, there are a couple of fantastic videos on YouTube of her time during the Great Walk to Beijing - they're very funny and definitely worth watching!

I just had an Isabel Lucas avatar making craze, resulting in a nice big update for a change! I hope you like them :D.

2b0fdceb.jpg91bbaa34.jpg6048c480.jpgcc17fda8.jpg86555f3b.jpg18584c9f.jpgcc5608b7.jpg52ffcd2f.jpg145f90db.jpgd0872ec2.jpgee93b659.jpg3fb70c1b.jpg3abc16e8.jpg7d47163b.jpg368ded1b.jpg71ed9a15.jpg21cf3330.jpg5ad1b453.jpgdb9f7c76.jpgafd6fa3a.jpg

Archived