Behind the Scenes (Part 2) (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the P/J part, well you need to write more on them, you alwayz only write like short paragraphs, Shann, thats just not enough. Not happy with that.

:lol: I know that I write more about the others, I shall try and write more P/J and more of the others that dont get much... :P

Ali with all the nudging and winking, I got the hint :)

Thanks you 3 :D

Aw, finally there's an Emily/Sarah scene. That's so cute. They're going to San Francisco. I wanna go too. :lol:

Aw, and Paul and Jodi are going to have a little baby O'Brien... So adorable... Can't wait to see what happens there.

DB... What can I say? The guy's just plain hillarious.... He may not be the life of the party yet he's still such a crack up.... Aw, love the guy heapos...

Ada/Tim... Classic.

I really feel for Bobby in this chapter. Altho, he is seriously really obsessed. I think he needs to get his head checked or something. Loved Holly's line,

”Seriously, were you dropped on the head when you were a baby?”

It really cracked me up.

Mark singing Shania Twain was just wrong.... But, very funny All in all, it was a very light hearted chapter. Full of fun stuff.

Fantastic job, Shannon. :D

Great two chapters. :)

I think Bobby is addicted to BttB and HAAC like the rest of us.

Lol at Ada and Tim with their bets again! :P

When will Bobby wake up to reality? I don't think he's going to get with Holly somehow :lol:

How come Paul suddenly wants a baby lol. Mark likes Shania Twain :lol:

Lol at Dan calling Ada a six year old!

Update soon. :)

DB... What can I say? The guy's just plain hillarious.... He may not be the life of the party yet he's still such a crack up.... Aw, love the guy heapos...

Yes, well all know how much you love your alter ego :P Im beginging to love the guy myself! :D

:lol: Lil Becca is in the next one...

Aaron, Bobby is a tad, ok maybe very obsssed with Holly, who knows he may even buy a fish tank and try and act out the fish tank scene from Romeo and Juliet with Holly! :lol:

Thanks guys!

Yes, well all know how much you love your alter ego :P Im beginging to love the guy myself! :D

Heehee... Yeah, I know... We have a love/hate relationship with each other.

Aaron, Bobby is a tad, ok maybe very obsssed with Holly, who knows he may even buy a fish tank and try and act out the fish tank scene from Romeo and Juliet with Holly! :lol:

Okay, I'm going to sound like an idiot now, but I dont get the whole fish tank bit of Romeo and Juliet.... Oh wait, I remember now.... Hahaha....