Behind the Scenes (Part 2) (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a pretty interesting chapter.

Poor Rhys.... having Becca perving on him :P

I guess my favourite part would have to be Averyl hiding in the closet with the pink jumper falling on her. It was classic. :D

Aw, Nic stands up for people. Can't blame Claire for being angry. After all, Nic did drive drunk and totaled the car and nearly got himself killed and nearly left her as a widow with a baby.

Loved the interaction between both the babysitters. Nicely written, Shan.

Update soon. :D

Great chapter Shan. :) About Claire i do agree with Chrissie, i really like Becca lol she's very blunt.

Wonder what Bobby and Lucas would think about their gossip? :P

I'm liking the new layout, and the longer chapters although now some people could just look at the character list and if they don't see the people they want there they may not read.

Update soon.

Edited by aejdude

Another brilliant chapter. Loved it.

What's wring with Izzy? I hope she's okay. She and Amy Matthews should talk to each other now seeing as that Chris H has hurt them both. :rolleyes:

Loved the scene between Kate/Izzy. It was very touching.

Poor Averyl. She has to choose between staying in Sydney so that she can babysit Ava or go to NY with her dad. I don't envy her position. Very hard choice to make.... Awwww, she goes to Nic's poster and asks what to do. That's so cute. :lol:

Bobby.... He's really obsessed with Holly ain't he? I hope he knows what he's doing. Love the quote from Shakespeare, Shan. Very fitting.

Hahaha.... Poor Kat... Bobby's found out about the 'Hate' thread. :lol:

Update soon. :D

:lol: OMG that was hilarious, the Mark part, the Bobby part, and esp the Ada and Tim part. And the P/J part, well you need to write more on them, you alwayz only write like short paragraphs, Shann, thats just not enough. Not happy with that. But im glad they are having a baby, now just get Jodi pregnant, or at least get Paulie to get her pregnant :P And get Jack and Martha back together. And since i didnt yell at you before about that, i'll do it now. I cant believe you broke them up. IF you dont get them back together, i'll be soooo angry with you. Yeh, thats all. Great chapter :D

More please :)