Regrets

Guest >>Emma<<

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're all lucky you might get another chapter today, but I have a swimming gala later, so it won't be posted until really late!

As for the Jack situation, my mind is made up as to what happens with him, I just can't decide when I'm going to end the coma situation, like in the next 2 chapters, or next 4. Oh wells, we will see. Actually I could ask your opinions.

So bare in mind, Jack may die, or he may survive.

Do you want the coma to end sooner (that could mean Jack dying or waking up) or do you want it to last longer?

Any suggestions welcome :)

Obviously his coma to end sooner but not death, i would like to see him with some sort of short term illness so that we can see how Jack adn Martha would deal with it. would she be shallow and leave him? or will he not want to depend on Martha and feel its the best choice to let her go? Or will they both end up supporting each other through his ordeal?

(Sorry i've rambled ^_^ )

Obviously his coma to end sooner but not death, i would like to see him with some sort of short term illness so that we can see how Jack adn Martha would deal with it. would she be shallow and leave him? or will he not want to depend on Martha and feel its the best choice to let her go? Or will they both end up supporting each other through his ordeal?

(Sorry i've rambled ^_^ )

Thats a fabulous idea, thank you so much. :D You are the best! You have helped me so much!

Thanks once again :D

Oh, would it be ok if I use some of this idea, but like change it around a bit? I should have asked at the beginning!

Archived