• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show is brillento!

I love Betty, shes such a sweetheart.

I literally couldnt believe it when it turned out to be the brother! :lol:

What a twist huh!

But i dont get why HE would want to ruin Daniel? I thought they always got along really well? Daniel always talks so fondly about him.... :unsure::(

Now I was thinking about it and Alex was the head of the magazine so why did he going to so much trouble just to head again? And is Faye dead?

I see your point, but what confuses me more is that he doesn't want to be head again, he wants Wilhemina to be in charge. So what is it he actually wants...? :unsure:

Awesome twist though. I mean really, really awesome.

Now I was thinking about it and Alex was the head of the magazine so why did he going to so much trouble just to head again? And is Faye dead?

I see your point, but what confuses me more is that he doesn't want to be head again, he wants Wilhemina to be in charge. So what is it he actually wants...? :unsure:

Awesome twist though. I mean really, really awesome.

He must just want it out of the pleasure of seeing Daniel lose everything. But i still dont understand why :unsure::(

Yeh it was an awesome twist! I defo didnt see it coming

Archived