Ugly Betty

Guest Cal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the second episode to be a lot funnier then the first. :)

Good, then I'm not giving up :)

I think I had really big expectations because the promo showed here was really good. Now it turns out the promo featured all the funny parts of the episode, so there was no funny surprises left. I laughed more of Home&Away (Robbie) today than I did from this, but hopefully it'll get better :)

• 2 weeks later...

I only watched it coz Caleb(Alan Dale) and Dean Hess from The OC are in it! How hunky is Dean Hess with Brwon Hair? :wub:

This Show Rox!

THAT'S who it is. :o I watched the first two episodes and the whole time i was sitting there thinking, I know that guy from another show. And I know he didn't look THAT fine the last time i saw him on what-ever-show it was. Dean Hess huh? Deffinitely better without the blonde hair! :D

I think the second episode was much better than the first. So if that's anything to go by, it should just keep getting better. :unsure:

The show does seem a bit predictable, but that's never stopped me watching tv before, so why stop now? :rolleyes:

Archived