Ugly Betty

Guest Cal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Ashley Jensen is leaving Ugly Betty, it has been confirmed.

Entertainment Weekly reports that the Scottish actress will leave her role as Betty's best friend Christina McKinney at the end of the current season.

It has also been reported that Jensen has been cast in the CBS comedy pilot Accidentally On Purpose.

She will play a San Francisco movie critic who finds herself pregnant after a fling with a much younger man.

Executive producer Silvio Horta said of her departure: "While we're sad that Ashley will not be returning next season as a series regular, she is still a member of the Ugly Betty family. So don't be surprised if you see Christina pop back up in Betty's life."

• 4 weeks later...

I dont like this show anymore- yes, its got some good qoutes (particularly Wilhelmina) but I cant watch a full episode, I just get bored! I really don't like Betty- I never did. Wilhelmina, Mark, Amanda & Christina are the only reason I would watch it- they are hilarious.

Is RTE taking a break from it? I don't think it was on this week unless I forget watching it...

The US are on a break. It should return to US screens on May 7, which would mean RTÉ should get it on May 14 if they still have the European Premiere rights. :)

Archived